H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why did nobody pick up on that stubby CA33 ? thats proper good, and i want one. you just decided what my next gun is. time to break out the clones i think. maybe.

Supprised me too as its bloody gorgeous!  What work was done to create it?

I really wouldn't bother doing a custom build at this stage guys as CA have just announced they are producing it ;)

The only differance is thiers will have the late model flash hider (ala g36k) although that is easily swapped Mine was a combination of parts from a CA33 and a MC51 with a bit of customising of bits .

And thank you both for your compliments :)

Yeah, my battery is in the crane stock - can't stand the look of the PEQ! ;)

Its a 9.6v 2200mAh and I can still fully collapse the stock, as long as I make sure the wires are properly tucked away when I put in the battery - I'm not sure if it will still collapse if I put anything bigger in it.

But yeah, gotta agree with you on the balance - the gun feels great now! :)

Yeah, my battery is in the crane stock - can't stand the look of the PEQ! ;)

Its a 9.6v 2200mAh and I can still fully collapse the stock, as long as I make sure the wires are properly tucked away when I put in the battery - I'm not sure if it will still collapse if I put anything bigger in it.

But yeah, gotta agree with you on the balance - the gun feels great now! :)

Well with have the Star Cranestock and a 9.6v 3300mah i cant fully collapes. Not sure how much size differents in the battery just the mah but it wont fit in the tube.

Did you get the G&P Stock Kit or just the stock using Original stock pipe?. I really want mine to collape all the way. Also How do you like those HK Mags? Im using the G&P 130 mag which is metal and work plus fit great? I know the HK are ABS plastic but hear they work fine. So i need another opinion.

Did you get the G&P Stock Kit or just the stock using Original stock pipe?. I really want mine to collape all the way. Also How do you like those HK Mags? Im using the G&P 130 mag which is metal and work plus fit great? I know the HK are ABS plastic but hear they work fine. So i need another opinion.

Yeah, I got the stock kit. I know for a fact that it won't fully collapse when using a 10.8v battery, but I'm not sure which mAh you can go up to at 9.6v... Either way, its a great stock! ;)

To be honest, I love the Mag HK midcaps. They are ABS plastic, but they feel very solid and not at all very "plasticky" - I have no qualms about dropping them. Performance-wise, they seem excellent. I haven't gotten a single misfeed, and they feed right up to the last two BBs or so - I can highly recommend them! :)

EDIT: How do you like that 10 inch version of the HK416 btw? I got the 14.5 inch because I play mainly woodland, but I might look at getting the 10 inch parts for some CQB usage in the future...

Edited by alpha54
Yeah, I got the stock kit. I know for a fact that it won't fully collapse when using a 10.8v battery, but I'm not sure which mAh you can go up to at 9.6v... Either way, its a great stock! ;)

To be honest, I love the Mag HK midcaps. They are ABS plastic, but they feel very solid and not at all very "plasticky" - I have no qualms about dropping them. Performance-wise, they seem excellent. I haven't gotten a single misfeed, and they feed right up to the last two BBs or so - I can highly recommend them! :)

EDIT: How do you like that 10 inch version of the HK416 btw? I got the 14.5 inch because I play mainly woodland, but I might look at getting the 10 inch parts for some CQB usage in the future...

I have the outer barrel too. I plan on getting a silencer with my extended barrel then get the inner barrel all the way up to end of silencer which will be about 500-509mm. The way this gun field dresses i can do it in seconds. All i would have to do is get another hop-up add the innerbarrel to it, then switch to whatever gameplay is for that day. CQB or Woodland play. I Love this gun!