H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Already posted this in the USP thread, but its H&K so what the hell! ;)

USPc1.jpg

USPc2.jpg

Current Configuration:

- KSC USP Compact

- Taiwan Metal Slide and Barrel Set

- Upgraded Recoil Spring

- Upgraded Hammer Spring

- High Flow Valves in all Magazines

Upgrades arriving soon:

- KM TN 6.04mm Inner Barrel

- Shooters Design Metal Slide Set

- G&G Metal Outer Barrel (threaded for silencer)

Accessories:

- King Arms H&K Pro Silencer (120mm)

- Mil-Force Small Pistol Holster

I love my USPc! :P

Hope this works...

USP45 with Shooters Design slide and King Arms recoil spring & guide:

post-1942-1169761996_thumb.jpg

Its a simple one but a good 'un ;)

Glad the blue-black slide came out in the photo :P

Edited by PenGun

My nice new ICS MP5 SD6, with ICS Low Mount and my ACOG and a mil force tactical mp5 sling, any one know how to fit it properly? I got 2 rings and a buckle left over :blink:

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Lighting is rubbish tho :angry:

Still the sweetest gun I'v held really, not skirmished yet tho.

So I'v finally been able to join in with this thread WOOWOO!!

Heres my latest, ICS MP5 SD6, ICS Low Mount with my ACOG and a mil force tactical mp5 sling, any one know how to fit it properly? I got 2 rings and a buckle left over  :blink:

<snip>

The rings are just for attaching the sling to the gun, for example, if at the back of the gun you have just a ring mount, you shove a ring on there and run the sling through it :)

As for the buckles, I put both of them on the back of the gun, one down by the sling mount (to keep it taut so it doesn't snag as often on things etc), and one at the end of the excess sling, to stop that getting snagged and stuff ^_^

Hope that helps somewhat ;)

:geek:

j3t, what aftermarket slide do u have.

I have that Black G&G one and i was debating whether to take all the paint off, then get a gunsmith i know to Duracoat it in the HK color they have. The slide looks like ###### compared to my .45 Compact

Edited by Azulsky
j3t, what aftermarket slide do u have.

I have that Black G&G one and i was debating whether to take all the paint off, then get a gunsmith i know to Duracoat it in the HK color they have. The slide looks like ###### compared to my .45 Compact

Just buy a Shooters Design slide, i too have a real USP Compact in a .45, and the slides are both pretty freaking close. If anything the Shooters design airsoft one was a bit "nicer" lol. His is a shooters design, same as mine.

usp2au4.jpg

Shooters design slide.

Edited by Milla
Did your RS USPc have the trades on the lower section of the slide in a different tone?

All USP's come from the factory with the trades on the lower left side being offset in a dull gold, even the stainless steel slides.

Edited by Azulsky

Hey how you remove the front sights / also how you remove the internals of the inner barrel ( hop up, tightbore barrel ) ?

I heard that the USPs have trouble cycling due to weak recoil spring. Would this spring that comes with this package help?

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....products_id=964