• Gun parts
    • Midcap mags
    • RPG
    • AG36 launcher
    • Mechwarrior

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...and the chances of a Chinese airsoft manufacturer getting their hands on a realsteel gun are what, exactly?

Very very far below NINE THOUSANNNND?

Well, I did suggest its removal from the poll because of legal issues, but I do appreciate why Stealthy left it in...its up to JG to decide if they want to take the risk. And we have to remember that what is voted for is not 100% what JG *will* make...its just to give them some ideas of what we *want*.

So in the spirit of that, I say that PKM should win ;)

I voted:

PSG1- The sexiest sniper rifle ever! :P

MK.23 - Meh, I like big pistols

Mid Caps- Always handy!

Just to add, TAVOUR -ugly as sin!

MASDA- Looks too much like another armalite to me

PKM- yeah its about time the 'other' side had a machinegun but there's been a clone RPK on the market for ages as well

MMMMMM.....Masada,

Looking at the Tavor, it is quite nice also, but if they make one ala RS with the RD scope built in, what if it's a *beep* scope ? G36K/E and they aren't cheap, eye relief is terrible on them, and if the RD is a typical friday afternoon job from what ACM RD I have seen, any buyer could potentially be stuck with a nice bit of kit that's as much use as <insert something rude> :D

Browning, something UK players badly need, a working/skirmishable version (Marui please)

AG36, My L119A1 needs one :)

Tavor.. Lots of interior space for the working parts, nice n futuristic and STANAG..

Browning.. Goes alongside all these new SLRs.. Very good looking in it's own right

Gun Parts.. Always needed, would be nice if some more cheap options were out there..

Funny you guys are talking about these guns as if they were going to be made by the likes of VFC or Systema....hellloooo....we're talking about JG!

The TAVOR and any other gun that possibly comes out of this is going to be an approximation of the original at best (see JLS SCAR effort)....in fact the JLS SCAR represents the common outcome of when a Chinese company tries to innovate....theres a whole host of economic and social factors that lead to this being the likely outcome, and one of the more obvious things is that the Chinese excel at copying things.....innovation takes time, money, legislation friendly to your product within your country, etc etc....

So? That's JLS. This is JG. Different company. Innovation is possible, JLS is just an example of what happens when innovation is done badly.

I voted, PKM, HP and RPG. The PKM should be easy to fit everything into, considering it's size. The HP isn't too far off from a M1911 shapewise so should be do-able. And the RPG, well it's an RPG and that's all I need :D

But what all 3 share is that they are filling a gap in the market.

I wanted to vote for the Lee Enfield, but ended up voting for the PKM as I think it's a more realistic project for JG to make, that and I wouldn’t mind too much if the PKM was a little bit wrong, whereas if the Lee Enfield was wrong it might stop me from buying it. I wonder how many people would but the TAR 21 or the Masada if they were a little wrong.

Also I’m surprised that there are not more votes for some guns there, like the HK417, Uzi, as they seemed to get a lot of requests in the other threads.

As for the pistols, I’d really like a Makarov, but would likely buy any of the pistols on the list :).

It’ll be interesting to see what JG make of our list, or whether Dboyi’s is more likely to make a Lee Enfield now that they’ve see a demand for it.

MG42 - It would be the only support weapon I would buy for airsoft, if there were affordable ones available. The amount of players I have talked to who would want one is quite high. At the right price it would sell.

Browning HP - Badly needed

RPG - Just for a laugh.

JG (or any chinese cloning factory) won't make anything, unless it's easy to copy from existing replicas... So no TAR, PKM, Makarov, Lee Enf, Masada, etc for you guys.

Edit: Still voted for PKM and Makarov for the sake of originality.

My own PKM conversion is in the making:

pkm-sm.jpg

Archived