your best pistol u have had?

F1amez

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this thread ^_^

My best pistols would be my TM Desert Eagles for sure. Got a Leon custom 10" chrome and a chrome normal DE. Swapped the grips to look beautiful.

I had to get by with them for the last 2 months since I didnt have an AEG. I did better with them than any AEG I have ever used. Crazy how accurate they are, and the range is just insane. Last kill I got was 200 ft away, and it was a headshot (thats all that was showing and he was wearing a mask.).

I dont see how DEs are too big to carry as a back up, people carry MP5 and P90s as back up all the time. Heck I carry both of my DEs, one on each hip LAWL.

I agree with RaceManiac, the best pistols I have owned were TM hi-capas. In fact I bought a 4.3 to build another race pistol after my 5.1 and was so impressed with it I replaced my KSC USP with it for skirmishes. It's great for pistol only nights too. The hi-capas out range just about every other pistol I have owned and are more accurate. They are easy to work on and have plenty of aftermarket parts. Great gun.

For me, it would have to be a Marui Mk.23 SOCOM, stock.

The only drawbacks are the relatively low rate of fire, due to the heavy trigger pull, and the large size of the pistol, which makes it somewhat cumbersome to carry as a sidearm.

The accuracy and power more than make up for these.

I'm sure people will hate me for saying it but my favourite pistol is my AEP.

I have a bunch of pretty fancy pistols but if I ever have to pick something that's guaranteed to work when required (for a pistol-only game etc) I'll sadly always end up choosing the electric USP.

I had a TM Glock 26L Advance....it was awesome, I had it for over 5 years (or there abouts) it never failed me....not once. The only reason I got rid of it was because I never seem to use pistols.....I'm regretting it now though :D

Gas: TM G26 Advance (have to agree with Ing Eisenhorn here). Mine is very accurate and appears to do just fine with 134. If I feel the need for green gas, I just attach the full metal slide and barrel from my HFC G17. Works perfectly.

What they said. This gun is awsome and I still have it after 5 years.

TM 1911.

its perfect.

This man speaks the truth. I liked them so much I bought two :P

I've got a TK twist barrel fitted and a nineball airseal hop rubber on the way (for my main 1911) and even with just the barrel I match range with most AEG's and have enough accuracy to make it count.

I've never had a problem with the gas either unless its been really cold. If it does ever vent/run out of gas on a warm day its usually just about 3-4 bbs left in the mag.

After the 1911 its got to be a TM Mk.23 on propane with .25's and for poops and giggles TK VP70M. Totally useless as a skirmish piece but so much fun.

stealth has hit the nail on the head realy.

the "best" gun is the one that works best for you.

i have a tendancy to actualy weight up the pros and cons of most guns to determine if they will be useable in game as oposed to a pretty but useless wall hanger

i say most guns because is still despite knowing EXACTLY what i am getting keep buying maruzen guns

and AEP can technicaly be moded to be the same as a gas pistol in terms of accuracy and range and has none of the side effects which reduces its useability at all times.

Wow! That's a tough one...

My favourite is either my Tanaka S&W M29 or my WA SVI 6" Hybrid, but I really like my KSC Mk23, too.

I don't really like the TM Hi-Capa 5.1 at all, the 4.3 is better, but the TM 1911 is a nice gun.

That said, my requirements are not for great range and high gas capacity. If that was what I was after, I might even like the TM Glock 26 Lego!

Cheers.

i like the fact the majority of GBB's mentioned are TM. i had 2 TM DE hardkicks, and they were awesome, but just too big for me to carry and run about effectively. if i went out with them in my hands though, its a different story. the 226 and hi-capa ive witnessed many times, and are both amazing skirmish weapons, but i dont like the look of the hicapa, and i brought a 1911 instead of a 226 simple for the 'Nam thing.

as for the gas capacity of the TM - im not sure what it is but i must live in some special world where people at my site get a full mag from one charge of gas in a 1911. in winter its harder to do, but this is the same for all pistols. i use my pistol a hell of a lot, and only once or twice have i run out of gas before bb's.

KWA glock 26 I've had it for about 6 years now, it's a fantastic pistol. rarely let me down, and fits snugly uder my left arm in my tac vest. Keeps the gas nice and warm :D

then is my SVI 3.9 another tiddler pistol :) had it for about 4 years now. it's an amazing pistol... The hops a pain in the *albatross* to setup but once it's dialled! boof! haha I love it!

It's such a great pistol... it even puts dents in team mates cars! haha

I've said it before and I'll say it again!

The WA Hardballer (full review)

windowslivewritersarahconnor-10f0018072007027-thumb.jpg (that's the long silver one. The other is a TM1911 which is also very good)

Why?

Range and accuracy thanks to its 7 inch barrel. I was playing this Sunday and after the CTF game was a draw it was decided to hold a 1 on 1 showdown to decide the game. I was nominated to go against a guy wielding what looked like a TM Biohazard M9. We stood 40 paces apart with many a barrel between us and our guns at our feet on the floor. We both reached down and grabbed our fire-irons. We then both went for a kneeling snapshot. His two shots missed me by 4 feet. My two shots slotted him directly in the forehead.

WA's are excellent skirmish pistols!

Other good ones I have owned are:

1. TM DE Hardkick - had one of these for ages.

2. WA Colt Delta Elite - light weight Hardballer type 1911.

3. TM 1911 - a pure classic and rock solid.

Without a doubt my KSC/KWA Glock 34

Fitted up with a modded 50round mag, pulls 340fps over the chrono on a hot day and 330fps most of the year.

Can empty the whole 50 round mag without cool-down due to some tricky I done, plastic slide, metal outer barrel. The best combo.

Very accurate and good skirmish gun.

Im Using those Two Beauties! *smile* KSC M92(V2) Cutlass Sword

But i dont have an doubble Holster yet... so i use them in Handgun Only Games... :rolleyes:

gallery_50517_1423_45416.jpg

I modded the valves a little bit wich results in 310 - 320 fps on a 0.23 BB...

Range and accuracy thanks to its 7 inch barrel.

A little disingenuous as, even in your own review, you mention that the all important inner barrel is only as long as any other WA 1911 (and probably only a 5", making a 6" SVI more accurate, potentially?).

Still, nice to see a vote for a WA from someone who skirmishes it. I know there are quite a few out there who do (my own WA SVI Hybrid was a skirmish gun before I bought it and the owner commented on what a tack driver it was at range), but they seem less vocal than the TM-Fan-Boyz.

Cheers.

Archived