SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say yes, it's PGC because of the rolled edges on the slide.

Looks fantastic, if it didn't require me buying another 6004 to fit it I'd say the Surefire P114C would be one of my next purchases.

Awesome looking SIG, I had mine at a CQB game last night, and I finally got my SIGs issues worked out, it fed perfectly, was more gas efficient, basically it made me VERY happy. I heard from a couple people that it "hurt like a ######". YAY!

Just posted this up in the gun pics thread and then saw this one to so figured I'd put it in here aswell. Its a Counter-Strike inspired SIG SG550 Sniper Variant. It is to my knowledge the most close likeness to the real thing in Europe with the possible exception of one made by GunWorkz before they closed. However I've never seen a pic of their Sig so its just a rumour.

Custom made from a SIG SG550 assualt rifle shell. In a weeks time its coming with me to Reading in the Uk to be photographed in a studio, I'll be sure to get some much better pics up showing the fine detail. But heres a pic for the mean time:

sigsniper.jpg

Stock is totally custom from the original, metal and fibreglass, it also has some wood in it. Its very sturdy. The stock also folds which is ***ing handy for a 125cm sniper rifle.

It has a 650mm extended PSG-1 tightbore barrel with a welded on custom metal outer barrel.

Foregrip, pistolgrip, custom made scope mount and stock are sprayed oxidised black using Krylon Fusion Black and then topped with a clear laquer. It should be very scratch proof.

Scope is a 3-9x40E Walther scope which has 11 illumination levels. Lights up red.

It fires on single shot only and has the burst circuit removed. It can run on either a 9.6v or a 10.8v to make sure the piston fully cycles each time it fires. I have a custom made 1100MaH 10.8V AK style stick battery for it so no need for a PEQ or battery bag. The whole thing weights approximately 7kg. It also has a custom attached bipod, shorter and more sturdy like on the real SG550 sniper. It was attached by canabalising the original bipod base.

Overall I totally love it! :) I got it originally as I wanted something totally unique when I go to sites and this is about as unique as I think one can get a gun without some serious tools and technical skill (of which I have very little).

It can be tempremental on occasion but by and large performs well (when it performs. I will probably be adding a metal body to it if money permits me to do so. The biggest problem my SIG sniper has is the trigger block sometimes slips out of alignment. I suspect I just need to repalce the trigger springs but I'm yet to get around to it.

Edited by HampshireAirsoftNick

I can't believe I haven't posted my pictures here yet.. Anyways, here's my sig552 w/ old style TM 60 round standard magazine. Also shown is my Tokyo Marui hi-capa 5.1 in some of the pictures.

grasssig.jpg

affasf.jpg

hicapasig.jpg

niceee.jpg

july15.jpg

(my Tokyo Marui hi-capa 5.1 with my HSGI 1911/M9 holster)

:D

EDIT: added spaces to make it look like it's not 1 picture..

Edited by Sig552

p1010236yn2.jpg

That's my new KJW Sig Sauer P226, full metal. What you see there, is a skull and crossbones. Megaforce. Oh, I'm also a pirate so that's relevant too. I spent about an hour stenciling and then etching that out. It's not just white paint.

p1010228fb7.jpg

That's the barrel I cut. KJW for this one made the barrel like 1/2 inch longer for the orange to be painted on. It was a day before I realized that no real sig has that. So I cut and crowned the barrel and what you see is the finished product. I used a hacksaw and a file.

Always a pleasure to meet another pirate. Do you work on wealthy individuals or are you more in the line of diverting valuable shipments. Also what kind of parrot do you have. I have a green X1-A model and I find him a bit lacking, especially as the only things he can say involve vegetables which is hardly befitting to a pirate's parrot (yar curse you for a parsnip!)

Nice engraving by the way.

With a yo ho ho,

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher
Its a King Arms silencer, I bought it off some dude on some other airsoft forum. Its pretty awesome.

ok - do you know what the actual model name or number is though? King Arms make alot of silencers but I really need one that fits a Sig - is it this one by any chance?

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...duct&id=KASIL01