callsign R10's (9 platoon) patch that we had in Iraq, and now my personal Airsofting patch

patch.jpg

I designed this patch when we left Basrah palace as my platoon wanted to recognise the fact that we had been in more firefights than anyone else in the battlegroup, so i made the "wolfpack" badge. The stylised wolf fits our platoons name and the scar symbolises the loss of my good friend Jez Brooks early on in the tour.

Darkchild

Edited by darkchild130
  • Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was bored, and designed a "Personal" Logo... I kinda like the Outcome, clear and simple. But I feel like there is something missing, any suggestions?

(FG stands for FallenGuard obviously, and the ! Symbol pretty much explains itself.)

Logo_RG.jpg

Edited by FallenGuard

very nice Postal Dude, and Welcome to Arnie :D

Fallen Guard: the logo is too flat, as in, you could try to use Photoshop to make the words more like stiching then flat print, other then that, it's nice too :D

oh, and try changing the font as well, that might help

Edited by [-=O=-]^{Woozie}

Here are some mock-ups of a logo that will go on my team's patch. The team name is Divine Intervention. :rifle: (not sure why I thought the sniper was appropriate there...) -Let me know what ya think

BTW: To those who are interested, I have a few other colors as well.

DIVINE_INTERVENTION_2.bmp

DIVINE_INTERVENTION_OD2.bmp

Created for my airsoft organization for patches, shirts, and whatever:

Hey, are you from Guam? My billet was NAS Agana back in the late 80's early 90's (with HC-5...remember us :) )

I actually never wore the patches I was given; the NAS and the SAR patch (in the shape of a Latte stone) was given to me AFTER I left.

Untitled-2.jpg

A few more from my photo album...here's the NAS logo on the side of one of our old C-12's:

Untitled-3.jpg

And the squadron logo on the side of one of our Delta's:

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by BaBaBooey
  • 9 months later...

My heartfelt thanks to Hoppum for reopening this :)

Anyway, after a long story of accosting the comic artist - getting his permission - getting his sample work - finding someone willing to make a few at a reasonable price in a reasonable time.... my team patch is done :)

and a virtual cookie to the first person to identify the comic it comes from ;)

zealot2.jpg

Getting a subdued version in a few weeks.

DarkMM

:flamed: