• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah I know what that is. My teammates have yet to identify it as the Mandalorian emblem but it's ok as long as they don't take my call sign (Mandalore) from me.

Haha, win :P

Just come up with a team patch design, I would post it, but it's got explicit language in it. .

Anyway, reason I'm posting is, I have a question that's probably been asked millions of times in this thread, but hey. Anyone know of a place in the UK that does cheap custom patches? We only want about 10 total, so it won't be a huge order.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Ranger, do you have any extras? I'll cross the river and come steal one from you. :jason2:

Sadly, no. Best morale patch I ever bought though. Found mine on ebay... dont ask why...

here's the guy I got mine from:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pedobear-2-5-Morale-Pa...93%3A1|294%3A50

Edited by Ranger_Captain

My team might just have the longest name going.

Deniable Operations Executive Operational Detachment Alpha

However this can be shortened to fit onto our badges to DOE ODA.

DSC01942.jpg

On the left is for our woodland loadout & the right for our desert/urban loadout.

I designed the badge using inspiration from many places, the scorpion from the LRDG, the badge shape from JSOC patch, the DOE is a nod and a wink to the SOE & Executive Outcomes & ODA is lifted from the SF ODA teams. We had already decided on the name before I made the badge design.

My team might just have the longest name going.

Deniable Operations Executive Operational Detachment Alpha

However this can be shortened to fit onto our badges to DOE ODA.

DSC01942.jpg

On the left is for our woodland loadout & the right for our desert/urban loadout.

I designed the badge using inspiration from many places, the scorpion from the LRDG, the badge shape from JSOC patch, the DOE is a nod and a wink to the SOE & Executive Outcomes & ODA is lifted from the SF ODA teams. We had already decided on the name before I made the badge design.

yeah nice patches mate i think we played along side u at gz last year u have a good team to

hope to play along side u agen to

The scorpion looks spot-on like the Scorpion Clan mon from Legend of the Five Rings: http://l5r.wikia.com/wiki/File:Scorpion.png .