• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I started a trend with the pedobear patch.... I find the triple H patch disturbing yet slightly enticing... custom?

Yeh, its popular at every site I play too.

The triple H was just a nametape from 1800nametapes, pink on black, velcro backed. A mate of mine ended up with a chick after a night clubbing who claimed to be 17 (while looking about 15). One of the guys went up to him after he was done pulling her, sniffed, and said "Smells like hymen". From that point onward he, and a select few others were dubbed with the triple H.

Glad I started a trend with the pedobear patch.... I find the triple H patch disturbing yet slightly enticing... custom?

Actually, I started the trend seeing as I designed them ;) Though i wouldnt consider it much of a trend since i only sell a couple a month.

But the real credit goes to the genious who came up with the original image.

Edited by stgmavrick
Actually, I started the trend seeing as I designed them ;) Though i wouldnt consider it much of a trend since i only sell a couple a month.

But the real credit goes to the genious who came up with the original image.

Oh indeed, I meant just wearing it to matches. The three I've had it at, I've had dozens come to me offer/ask where to get it (I always mention Ebay search "pedobear patch").

Oh indeed, I meant just wearing it to matches. The three I've had it at, I've had dozens come to me offer/ask where to get it (I always mention Ebay search "pedobear patch").

I was just messin with ya. After re-reading my own message; i sound like a d*ck!

Out of curiousity, how often do you see them? I havent sold all that many and only remember sending a couple to New York.

I was just messin with ya. After re-reading my own message; i sound like a d*ck!

Out of curiousity, how often do you see them? I havent sold all that many and only remember sending a couple to New York.

I play in both New York (and Jersey) and Florida (so I mix with guys from NJ, CT, MAS and GA and SC at times) and while obviously, I've seen more in NY/NJ than the South, I'd say in total, not including on these boards, I've seen four others out there (iirc) but I've had numerous encounters of people seeing the patch and going "ZOMG where'd you get that?!?!1111shift1!!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

catelogofinalc2col.jpg

In Spanish, 'cate': golpe, bofetada. (= slap, smack) Comando de Armas y Tácticas Especiales

In English: 'swat': a smart blow; slap; smack. Special Weapons And Tactics

Still searching for an affordable embroidery shop... If only Ranger_Captain could fool his Milspec friend into making airsoft team patches... ;)

• 4 weeks later...

looks really sweet, love the concept. but i feel it looks better this way:

4292729452_42642bf3e4_m.jpg

2.jpg

this way, the spacing is more equal and compact. i feel it accentuates the streamline look of the bullet and wave. and with the 2nd one, accentuates more twist and adds a new dynamic to the piece.

but yeah, take it or leave it. but again, i really love that concept.

Edited by Horsem4n