• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a rough design of my team's patch

boaremblemuz0.png

9th Scarovian Rifles (Wild Boars) - Imperial Guard

RadRockin - Those badges rock!

This seems like a good place to ask - where in the UK can I get some good patches made. 

I've attached the design, anyone who has read'Gaunts Ghosts' will be familiar with this.  If you haven't read, do it, you won't regret it.

Any help would be appreciated.

I think there may have been a mishap somewhere :unsure:

Edited by Cyber Soldier

Yea they are printed. I designed them in photoshop, then a guy in our organization has a patch making company. Really he just has connections with the mill. I will try to get his url and post it. He has made many patches for all over the US.

Only problem is that he sorta had a blow up, and as of now quit airsoft, and the team. I'm sure he will quit acting like a little kit and come back to the amazing world of airsoft.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the insignia for the team I'm a part of (SART - Sheffield Armed Response Team):

a.jpg

And here is a concept pic of how it will look as a patch, Brit-police stylie:

SARTPatch1.jpg

We base our kit and tactics on those of the South Yorkshire Police "Tactical Support Group". As such, we are unique in what we wear and how we operate, as no other team is based on this real-life police force :)

Si

• 2 months later...
I've asked before on this thread but got ignored - where in the UK can I get unit patches made?  I have had a look around, googled etc, but can't seem to find anywhere.  I don't need that many so minimum orders of 50 or whatever  are not a great help to me.

Cheers.

http://www.arn1e.co.uk/embroidered_patches.htm