Pictures of your weapon

Just got my new project weapon, the M733 Commando :D(Im going to be putting a Navy Seal Look together)

boxmedium4bb.jpg

boxedgunmedium3sg.jpg

Now the thing that lets this model down is the foregrip and the front barrel both very poor in contrast to the new M4's hitting the market, so fortunatly for me my local store (Echigoya) had a M4A1 fore grip and barrel set for sale cheap! So i got that too!

m4a1frontmedium7hp.jpg

Now the cool thing about the M733 is that you can see the Gas tube while on the new and older M4A1 it is just a detail in the plastic foregrip, so i decided to convert the new M4A1 fore grip and barrel to take the M733 gas tube as the M4A1 fore grip is actualy the right size to the real steal and also being made of higher quality plastic.

I had to cut away some of the plastic but i got a very neat finish and a more detail model!

Finished!

finishedforegripmedium7fh.jpg

finishedmedium2vr.jpg

Im just waiting on the metal body now from HK.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Theres actually two tabs on the body for attaching slings. There had been a more forward mounted one at the end of the bottom rail below the barrel, but the Foregrip got in the way of it. I love the Rico Alpa 9 light though. The main light is like a spotlight, and i like the 2 smaller LED nav lights cause you can find your way through dense woods without giving away your position. I had tried the light on some of my other guns, but it's just perfectly at home on the UMP

Just a quick pic of most of my collection

Collection1.jpg

TM

MP5k PDW

1911 long slide NBB

G3 SG1

P90 TR

MC51

Ruger KP85

ICS MP5 SD6

KWC Sig P229 GBB and P226 springer

KWA G19