Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my work in progress. (A few parts i needed were unsalvagable.)

TM M4 base, modified with SPR/A forward assembly, full stock, STAR G27 grip, and G&P SEAL Metal body.

Note, yes, on the receiver, for full auto, that does say, "AVABT YE". :( They sent me a typo'd one. And WGC hasn't responded yet. Oh well.

DCP_0741.jpg

DCP_0742.jpg

DCP_0740.jpg

It's a kit.

Prime kimber ultra raptor II (that's a mouthful)

To be true to the real steel the only thing silver is the hammer and barrel, and it needs wood grips.

The kit comes with a 1pc stainless outer barrel/chamber, slide, frame, sights, the housing for the safety/slide catch spring, and threaded inserts for the grips.

The rest came from my v10.

The inner barrel was trimmed about 3/8" to get it flush with the outer...I still might take a bit more off, though.

Fitting it up required quite a bit of work, but it was worth it. I'm giddy like a schoolgirl ;)

Ain't that the truth.

I thought the mags were white until I looked at the first picture properly, now I think white mags would be the *shiznit* for some reason, its so ..... post-pimp?!! :D

Chrome grips and white mags on a jet-black 1911 maybe?

I'll get my coat...

meh, I don't see a point in carrying any more than a couple of mags for your backup, its meant to be a last resort after all, and not a huge burden. At least for me carrying 6 mags on top of, say 10 ar-mags sounds bogus. But hey, that's just me. Nice weapon anyway.

well on the subject of mags... I know for Op:IJ i carry 14 AR mags and 4 23rd+2 50rd mags for my glock... Of course now that load out comes in at a whopping 37 lbs ATM. but i am the one toting it...