Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ubar.... Do you topple over whilst carrying that bloody great thing???.... being so sodding tall and all... :D

For those of you who dont really no Ubar he towers above most people....

Nice guns tho mate... See you at LFU soon

*AL* aka Lofty

Hmm...something fishy is going on here.

Mine is Identical to that one, except that it is only red and have 7 brigthness settings.

I mean identical, the covers, the mount, even the little silver dot on the adjustment knob is identical.

I brought mine from Z1, on their website it is called, 'G&P military type 30mm'. Although the box it came in has no company markings on it.

Most strange.

uh it is ultima, which is made out of a shoei body :P

EDIT- and sanders, its an mg3, not a 43... and it has an auto winding 3000 round drum ¬_¬ not much of an ammo issue

Edited by Ubar

Dang Uber.... Give it to me... that is teh sweetest Hawtest Gun i have ever seen..... and for all you non gun folks... MG3 is actually the modern version of the MG42 Used my German army until Late 90s. then they switched the the HK Machine gun (which i forgot the number)

Yea yea mate thanks for the history lesson... LOL I remember that now because a friend of mine is stationed in Germany (yet he still won't bring me back a present). He said the MG3 is identical to the MG42 from what he has seen at training. but he said the accuracy is terrible... can anyone attest to this??? like maybe someone from germany...

the mg3 is still very much in service, to be phased out by the H&K mg43 (designated mg4 by the bundeswehr).

mg3 will continue to be used like the m240/l7a1 is still alive and kicking

accuracy is the only only thing i have heard of being bad/ sucking... But I some friends of mine have an original Mg42. (8mm...no one actually refers to it as 7.92mm). and yes accuracy is horrible at mid-long range. Now being it is full auto and belt fed accuracy some what slips by un noticed...

Many places reference it as being less accurate than the mg34, but not inaccurate in general. The MG34 was just a paticularly accurate machinegun. Without providing some actual proof i would recommend you stop digging

To contrast the giant "ubar" mg, here's some pics of my tiny new v10 to kimber ultra raptor II conversion. Pics aren't the best, but I'm a doctor Jim, not a damn photographer! ;)

20060309raptor0289cp.jpg

20060309raptor0214gd.jpg

20060309raptor0171nr.jpg

20060309raptor0105eu.jpg

This one, mid-construction probably shows the coloring the best:

20060308raptor0156me.jpg