Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Simple is nice, but if you have a RIS on say, a CQB gun, you want a RDS for quick aiming, a vert grip for aiming again, and maybe a torch as well?

I don't think there is anything wrong with that myself.

standard m4's look terrible, riced m4s looks better.

AK series is vice versa for me.

Ooo nice jrotchris.

A new one for me - m3 super 90 w/ entry barrel

The gun

M3andshells.jpg

Close up of the barrel

m3barrelcloseup2.jpg

And another one of the gun

M3andshells1.jpg

Nothing like slam-firing a shotty from the hip :P

evilhippy, they're both Guarder steel conversion kits from WGC. You're serious about that you didn't know about RPK?

Not ready-made from a retailer, no. I know the conversion kits are out there but the way you phrased your post it seemd like a ready-made gun thats good-to-go. Of course a company would provide thse made already (I believe that one of the HK retailers did it, (WGC, RW, Den, UNCo., GnG, AC, TMC etc.) but I gather you make your custom guns yourself?

I would have assumed that you made the gun up from the kit but the way you phrased your post suggested you did not.

Pardon me for making assumptions :) its not always a wise move of course, but sometimes I forget why I think things are the way I imagine them, I just charge straight in without questioning stuff!

This is my newish (6week) P90 with a few additions and modifications

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2425/picture0074lu.jpg

Hoping to get a Glock 23F or maybe another smaller AEG soon, aswell as maybe Torch/laser for the P90.

I think thats the first time Ive seen an ACOG on a P90. I kind of like it but then I kind of dont.

Yea i was looking into it about 2weeks ago, and then thought what the hell go for it lol and i think it turned out quite nice, i had a few people say that it looks weird/ugly but at least its a bit different and un-original from all the other P90 that are around :) although i haven't had it at a skirmish yet so its not tested how well it will work till tomorrow.........heres hoping