Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol

I can keep throwing up alternating pics if you guys want.

sas plain, sas raped, sas plain, sas raped...etc

:)

a few pages back are the pics "el plaino" but it was suggested there weren't enough accessories bolted on.

As for iron sights, I have the ones for my m4, but they might look a bit out of place on the sas. so I'll do without.

Ledpocket the tac lights doesnt fit the UBERNESS of the rest of your modded g3sas. You got to get a less shiney surfaced one IMHO- also the bulbous light mount doesnt help - otherwise its great - agree with the battery box comment above as well.

But otherwise a very nice SAS.

Heres a pic of mine - I got a nitro rail as well.

nice donnie!

what's that peq you've got there?

not sure I've seen that before.

Ok, I'll work on the rapage.  stay tuned :)

Thats the STAR laser - it does "normal" laser a NV laser as well...havent tried it though.

THe mag is the one with the inert rounds at the top and battery autowinds the bbs. The pics dont show the rounds but it looks good from above as well 8)

Like yours this weighs a tonne. Need a padded sling really to carry it!

Edited by donnie
I don't see a white flag...

Yeh yeh I know we all think the french are loosers - and google even prooves it!

www.google.co.uk Type French victories and then press "im feeling Lucky" lolz!

But the french have the best anti Terrorist unit in the world - better then SWAT to a certain point - so dont diss them all the time! :)

thanks for the compliments! unfortunately I won't be able to play with her til next weekend :(

shao-

actually, yes. I have the red dot mounted there so I can do "both eyes open" aiming if the action gets close and fast. I was going to mount it on top of the scope rings, but that made the rifle seem gigantic unbalanced to hold. So I tried placing it in front of the scope, and actually because of the zoom on the first scope you dont even notice the red dot is there. This is done even by the "real guys" I found out:

SPR-NVG.jpg

Edited by spaceghost0
Ledpocket the tac lights doesnt fit the UBERNESS of the rest of your modded g3sas.  You got to get a less shiney surfaced one IMHO- also the bulbous light mount doesnt help - otherwise its great - agree with the battery box comment above as well.

But otherwise a very nice SAS.

Heres a pic of mine - I got a nitro rail as well.

Ohh the irony, one of the cheapest TM AEG's, with such beautiful, and expensive accesories bolted on. I'm guessing thats a real surefire light? Thats a nice looking gun none the less!

The white m4 reminds me of those parade rifles you see sometimes.

Anyway, had some of my buds over to swap around some parts and such, and one of them wanted a nice cqb gun with the chopped ris like my m4.

Heres what we came up with:

20050722shrekfish0014nn.jpg

20050722shrekfish0055hj.jpg

20050722shrekfish0026ul.jpg

We've dubbed it the shrekfish.