junior

Shotgun Picture Thread

Do these qualify as shotguns? At least they are using shells... :)

The Deuce fair enough but the Solo? Looks like a *fruitcage*-ing huge Derringer, like they one they used in the film Red Heat :P.

'FireKnife'

Looks like a *fruitcage*-ing huge Derringer, like they one they used in the film Red Heat :P.

And by coincidence I will be comparing it to the Derringer in my review... It has the same tactical function. Just with more spread.

Work in progress for a friend of mine:

20121129170108883.jpg

Maruzen M1100 Revision made to be not hideous and planned functioning pump. Also gonna have a modded extractor and maybe rigged for an external tank.

Mine's on the left, and is all plastic, but with an upgraded hammer spring, and my friend's is on the right, it's got a metal receiver and barrel, and he custom made a magazine tube extension for it. He managed to dremel out a real police wood stock to fit the gas tank as well, it's very impressive. I've got a metal body on the way for mine actually; I was inspired by his!

W92GY.jpg

Edited by discodante

ahah! The gentleman who owns the longer 870 in my picture is currently negotiating with a local collector for a lot of two working m1100s and a broken m870 to harvest for parts. I understand the M1100s have to be run on duster however.

ahah! The gentleman who owns the longer 870 in my picture is currently negotiating with a local collector for a lot of two working m1100s and a broken m870 to harvest for parts. I understand the M1100s have to be run on duster however.

Just make an extractor for the m1100 and you can run Green Gas. Running Duster won't prevent the gun's extractor from breaking.

Well the guy who owns it is pretty talented at fabricating bits, so I'll be sure to pass that on, thanks!

Its actually an extremely simple process, you take the original bolt door, drill out the extractor, then thread the hole and screw in a steel screw to the same depth of the original extractor. Once its the right level you just cut off the excess screw and you then have an unbreakable extractor. I got someone to make me 5 or so, and they're performing great on my M1100's.

How is the little Deuce quality/reliability/price wise?

The quality is perfectly ok for the price. A lot of ABS, not much metal, but what can you expect? And the mechanism is simple enough to be reliable.

Finally after 12 weeks of customs my G&P stock conversion has arrived.

zlxdn8.jpg

Now looking for a DE MOE 870 fore grip. If anyone has an idea, I believe the item is ITAR (which is PITA).

• Like 1