Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do trades stand up to being painted?

I'm thinking of painting the CQBR i've got in the post to me, but its got one of those G&P bodies with the fancy markings and I don't want to loose them. Its tricky.

i cant think for the life of me whats its called but if you go into an art store and ask for paint on masking tape they should know what you mean. its a substance that you paint on then it dries and once you paint over it you rub it off and its masked it off and doesnt paint the bits you dont want painted. hope this helps Rev :D

i cant think for the life of me whats its called but if you go into an art store and ask for paint on masking tape they should know what you mean. its a substance that you paint on then it dries and once you paint over it you rub it off and its masked it off and doesnt paint the bits you dont want painted. hope this helps Rev  :D

I actually know about that, but hadn't thought of using it. My dad used to use it for airbrushing stuff.

Might be a bit of a pain painting that into fire selector markings though... :unsure:

i cant think for the life of me whats its called but if you go into an art store and ask for paint on masking tape they should know what you mean. its a substance that you paint on then it dries and once you paint over it you rub it off and its masked it off and doesnt paint the bits you dont want painted. hope this helps Rev  :D

Maskol. Ask in a model shop.

Well... you'll either see in a couple of weeks or it won't work out at all. I'll hold off on mentioning what it is, since there's a good 50% chance that the latter will be true. Right now I am waiting on another order from Unco, and until that arrives I have no surefire way of knowing whether or not it'll all work out as I thought.

Edited by RSP1