Top Gear

Crocketman

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant believe that alfa show was so recent. seems like aaaages ago they done that. it is a good show, but it is more about dicking about liek blokes than seriously reviewing cars. doesnt bother me though. i'd rather watch them try get across the country in clapped out alfas than testing yet another family car.

bombing across vietnam/europe/america in amazing/totally *suitcase* cars for laughs

or

testing the luggage capacity of the latest toyota avensis ?

i know where i'd rather the bbc spent my licence fee.

Top Gear has to be one of, if not the best shows in the US right now.

Plus, all of the American shows are taking a break for the holidays until mid-January, and Series 11 of Top Gear is still rolling along. As for the Alfa's, one of the best episodes i've seen in a while. I just loved how they messed with James' GTV by crashing into it, and grading cheese into it.

Can't wait until the end of January, when I get to watch Top Gear, Chuck, 24, and Heroes all on the same night!

I think it might have been a "best of" episode with all the best bits of this year in it...

Yeah holiday break so no new TG on the 21st. Usually it's "Best of.." EP and then after that two more and then end of the season.

I think the Vietnam EP is where Clarkson falls when on that scooter. lol

Archived