Magpul Masada thread

alexallan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a third one behind the guy on the left. You can see the barrel near his hip.

Hawk eye ;) .

We were lucky to get these, as it seems there arent many around in the UK, and i have to say, that piccy was there first outing, and all 3 performed flawlessly , all shooting about 290-300fps, good range and accuracy.

ive got some group shots of the wepons on my phone, ill try and get them up.

regards,

jim.

It's highly unlikley their will be any more available from the uk supplier as he is a small one man business and is spending most of his time trying to open an airsoft site in the middle of a busy industrial estate next door to retail store and about half a mile from 2 police station's in the middle of sunderland, so i would expect him to be very busy sorting that lot out and not have much time for his customer's,

It's highly unlikley their will be any more available from the uk supplier as he is a small one man business and is spending most of his time trying to open an airsoft site in the middle of a busy industrial estate next door to retail store and about half a mile from 2 police station's in the middle of sunderland, so i would expect him to be very busy sorting that lot out and not have much time for his customer's,

Yet all of the orders I've made with him have been good, shipped quickly and without fuss. Then Parcelfarce f**ks it up and takes a whole week to get it from their depot in Edinburgh to my flat, but that's to be expected.

Their certainly available alright,

I know of another 20 onsale at the moment. as i mentioned earlier in the thread, get in contact with your local airsoft retailer and they should have no issues getting one for ya, its very unlikely you'll see these advertised.

Archived