A&K MK43

xerxes

It's illegal to make imitation guns in China? So every clone is illegally made? Hmm...
pretty much yes,

That would be the logical conclusion *if* the replicas are manufactured in mainland China. I don't know if Hong Kong is afforded special protection, but it would be logical since companies like UNCo, WGCShop, and RedWolfAirsoft operate entirely in the open.

its gone more tight in HK also, shops like WGCshop, RSOV etc etc, Ebaybanned just check their whois from website infos ;) they are pretty tight hidden all, many cargos dont take these goods anymore and in HK, many cargos complain and scared but i guess thats what you get when you let Chinese rule HK. and all replicas are made in china, with Classic Armys and other, everydamn thing, there is no factories in HK just some custom work small time business.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it illegal to own RIF's and skirmish in china then?

Yup, was hoping to pick up a load of cheap guns when I was over their, no such look. Though all the markets sell redot's and scopes n laser no actual guns.

Yup, was hoping to pick up a load of cheap guns when I was over their, no such look. Though all the markets sell redot's and scopes n laser no actual guns.

i wouldnt dare to try that :P pickup guns and go anywhere with them haha that would spell "disaster" :D

It isn't illegal to produce (iirc), but only to possess. Chinese nationals living in China cannot own airsoft guns. Hong Kong is a different story due to that place's rather unique autonomy.

i dont know where that legend came from it wouldnt be illegal to produce, hell yeah its illegal i know personally some of the factory bosses and they are terrified many times what the CN GOV is thinking on them next... its ILLEGAL 100% to manufacture or sell or own in mainland china. thats why all the factories are disguised as producing other things, if it wouldnt be illegal? why bother? just produce that and no need to keep the fake front.

Emailed EBB regarding these asking if they had anymore updates and got this reply

i am afraid we can't get it

we will give a refund to you soon

cordially,

Jesse^_^

2009/3/18 James Jenkins <xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx>

Hi,

I was just wondering if you have any more info regarding the A&K MK43?

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=2040

You stated it would be out early march and I placed my pre order but its not coming towards the end of the month and there is still no news about it.

Regards

James

i highly doubt it, nobody in here has, here in China how could someone have inside container going somewhere already...

But then a retailler in the UK was selling the Cyma MP5 EBB close to 2 weeks before Vanderer found out that they exisited in the first place, so it does happen.

Archived