TSI Tavor Update

rws591

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man.....Now to decide wether or not I would like the C-Tar or the M-Tar....... How is shipping calculated, by person or is it a flat rate of 45 dollars?

Edit; Nevermind. Seems to be a 45 flat rate and it's included in the paypal price. Now I just have to sell some things.

For those looking for additional info - please log on to our web site, and click on the "?" icon below any of the TAR models.

It should provide you with all of the technical specs previously sent to those on the pre-order list.

For additional questions, please email us directly.

Is the bi-pod on the STAR easily detachable or do a bunch of screws have to be undone, and is it limited to semi auto or something silly like that, i'll likely get a star and use it with the bi-pod off if it's not too hard to remove.

Also will you be bringing out any accesories for these, this PDF From Israel-Weapon.com shows the tar with a small rail at an angle over the cocking level.

Thanks.

The removal of the bipod requires removing the front hand grip (a 2 screw affair). The bipod itself uses a standard Harris adapter. You can remove the bipod and keep the adapter in, or un-screw the adapter out of the grip all together.

The side rail mount have already designed, and is being prototyped right now. Pics and prices will be available late next week.

The side rail mount have already designed, and is being prototyped right now. Pics and prices will be available late next week.

your making me very happy :)

how is the optics mount system working on your tavors? will we be able to attach any 20mm optics e.g an acog, or will the mar be your only option

there is a standard, mil spec rail on top of the receiver that will accept any optics system, but is designed for red dot scopes. Our scope riser accessory (sold as part of the STAR package or as a stand alone accessory) fits over that rail ans provides an elevated platform with a longer rail system designed for magnification scopes.

does the replic mars red dot that your producting fit on the standard mil sped rail? sorry im just rather interested and keen to get the information before i put my money down :) but thank you for taking the time to reply

Archived