TSI Tavor Update

rws591

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes - there is a front sling loop that can be mounted on either side, and a pass through hole in the rear of the shell that is designed to take a paracord loop, that again, can be run from either side and act as an attachment point for a sling.

A common question we get asked is what type of sling works with the gun - the answer is all.

A few questions if you don't mind me asking:

What will the approximate pricing on these be when they hit retail?

How hard will they shoot out of the box, specifically the standard Tar-21?

The release date is the 30th of this May, correct? If so, can I preorder one on the 29th and will it still be considered part of the preorder? How long will shipping take to Tennessee after production gets rolling?

OK... a few answers and a few clarifications:

1. Pre-order has already started. There are only 100 units available world wide for pre-order. Once they are sold, the rest of the production goes to the retailers.

2.You can pre-order the rifle, and order the accessories separately, or do it in any combination that works for you.

3.The deluxe version you get if and ONLY you pre-order contains both of the outer barrel lengths - CTAR and TAR.

4.The MSRP will be determined by the retailers, not us. It may remain at the $550 it is now, but for a standard version with only one barrel, and it may be higher. Different restrictions, import and shipping fees may raise the price if you are located in Europe.

5.Stock FPS is 380, tuned lower for GB, Scotland and Ireland.

6.Expected shipping date is late June, early July.

Just pre-ordered mine. :)

The CTAR is listed on the website as $540, but shows up as $550 when you check out. Might just be a mistake listing on the website. I would assume the price would be the same as the TAR.

If I read correctly, The CTAR and TAR comes with both barrels? How hard is it to change them out? So basically the only difference in the pre-orders is the inner barrel length?

Archived