• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh *fruitcage*.

Yeah I'm gonna add a little bit here...

seal_16.jpg

seal_spear_004.jpg

^Dog and pony show me thinks.

Those are Airsoft not SEALs...so yeah..no Dog and Pony Show. I have seen that pic before on an Airsoft message board and it was a dood talking about the game that was from. The pic above I am pretty sure is Hong Kong or Japan Airsofters.

Yeah he is an NSW corpsman embedded with SEALs embedded again with Marines....

-Ryan

And I am amazed you still tried to hold on to some weird hope or notion that that HM1 is a SEAL..even after the caption from the .MIL site said to the contrary. I can assure you your completely and utterly wrong and before you argue this point know that I wear a crow on my collar and you are a civillian..I automatically win this one. When a HM goes SEAL he looses that rateing and becomes an SO and is now a SEAL with a medical specialty. He no longer will wear his caduce. Also no one gets embedded we are not journalists...we are attached or TAD...but not embedded. Also alot of those pics shown where EOD and SWCC...not SEALS.

Nice catch jarhead..I'm jealous, mega mega jealous. Looks like it fits nice and snug in the safariland. If you don't mind me asking, how did you score that?

Well one of my teammates bought it with the P226 Navy FMU kit.He didn't want the light so he just passed it on to me.I mean the safariland and surefire light system.

He probably didn't but if that is glue it was probably done by the SEAL the previously owned that piece of kit. Those mounts are notoriously *suitcase*...they have a bad habit of failing when you don't want them too. I have personally had 2 of those mounts go south on me. My last one prior to getting the Wilcox ratchet mount issued was bolted to m helmet with big *albatross* bolts. You gotta do whatever you can to make sure you don't loose your stuff.

@ Rambo Kid the undershirt worn by US NAVY with woodland cammies is the brown undershirt.

Archived