Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

fr00b

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i was just checking out SKD and came across this http://www.skdtac.com/Eagle_Assault_Plate_...r_p/eag.676.htm the Eagle Assault Plate Carrier. and was wondering if anyone has any info on it. it says it was made for a NSW unit but haven't read about it, or even seen it anywhere but there. so I'm just curious about it, but if anyone had any info on it ti would be great.

well i was just checking out SKD and came across this http://www.skdtac.com/Eagle_Assault_Plate_...r_p/eag.676.htm the Eagle Assault Plate Carrier. and was wondering if anyone has any info on it. it says it was made for a NSW unit but haven't read about it, or even seen it anywhere but there. so I'm just curious about it, but if anyone had any info on it ti would be great.

I think its eagle's version of the LBT 6094 PC, which is pretty well known to be used by Seals. Kinda the same deal as the 1961a I suppose

I couldn't find it on google

but didn't Reaver do it? or thedesertfox on here, I remember the person doing it and posting it but I can't remember who.

Because he didn't find it on google... I tried a number of keywords and couldn't either. Though I do know exactly where he did find it. And yes, it is Reaver's work

My apologies if I stirred anything up, but I believe credit should be given where due

Nice pics everyone.

DesertFox, is that mag just taped onto your stock? Do you use it for battery storage? If so, do you have close up pics of that, I would like to see how the wires must have been hidden!

I've been thinking about doing something like that since I don't like having my PEQ/2 up front and I still want to keep the battery, though I would probably cut the mag to fit around the battery inside a stock pouch, sounds good?

Thank you for the comments.

Fox, could you post a kitlist, as I'm having a hard time figuring out what you've got there.

That rig was pretty simple, was more or less an experiment to see if a Veltye Hugger can hold everything I'd need on it. Some stuff was left off, as it was essentially a *fruitcage* around day, but I think it can be done.

-Veltye Hugger

-2 MLCS M60 pouches

-1 MLCS double M4 pouch

-6004/226

DesertFox, is that mag just taped onto your stock? Do you use it for battery storage? If so, do you have close up pics of that, I would like to see how the wires must have been hidden!

I somehow managed to lose the Blackhawk stock mag pouch I'd been using to hold that gutted hicap, which in turn hid the battery, so yeah the mag is taped to the stock. Battery wires run into the buffer tube and connect in there, which is hidden by a rubber but pad on the stock.

You've got the right idea about your setup, that's how I did mine. Recently though, I've been thinking about trying to just run a 7.4 lipo in the buffer tube. Stock mag pouch gets annoying sometimes.

bernd, why do you have two IFAK pouches? No offense, but it looks like alot of stuff was thrown on for the sake of carrying an ton of stuff while not actually carrying anything at all. I'd also consider moving the MBITR to one of the two pouches the chest rig offers. Not like you will need to change frequencies on your plastic box like you will actually need to pull mags from the pouch it occupies.

bernd, why do you have two IFAK pouches? No offense, but it looks like alot of stuff was thrown on for the sake of carrying an ton of stuff while not actually carrying anything at all. I'd also consider moving the MBITR to one of the two pouches the chest rig offers. Not like you will need to change frequencies on your plastic box like you will actually need to pull mags from the pouch it occupies.

No thanks! The setup is quite perfect for me. MBITR is in right position. I got 6 mags on the other Pouches...thats OK.

And the IFAK on the belt is no longer an IFAK...usually the cross on it is overtaped. I carry my first aid in the rig.

You see its quite functual

1. Buy Toy soldier Chicken PC

2. Buy 300D desert marpat fabric

3. Take them to the tailor

4. ??????

5. Profit

Dunno how much tailor is gonna charge there. My local tailor charges 200€ for making Paraclete HPC + Mayflower chestrig from 300D/500D desert marpat fabric :)

Archived