Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

fr00b

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone want to explain what this is... ^_^

http://lawndartdesign.com/guns/15_02.jpg

Definite proof that you're a magnificent *Ubar*? :P

Very nice find dude, can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I'm actually a bit jealous that you're within the US borders...

So much tasty stuffs that's just barely outside of reach... :rolleyes:

This means you have a monetary deficit though, so you'll have to sell me some of your Ranger gear ;)

None taken. As a rule of thumb (Kipper and I talked privately) I don't post on how much these items cost me. It's not meant to be rude, or elitist, it's just that it's one thing to show off really high end gear. But waving the price tag around, even in a reluctant way just feels...bad.

They're illegal to have if they were government property. There was a loophole for a few years where it was legal for LE officers to buy, and then sell them as their property. Finding these loophole PEQs is extremely hard. Finding them for sale in general is mind boggling awful.

Mine is one of the rare, "white market", PEQ-15s out there.

They're illegal to have if they were government property. There was a loophole for a few years where it was legal for LE officers to buy, and then sell them as their property. Finding these loophole PEQs is extremely hard. Finding them for sale in general is mind boggling awful.

Mine is one of the rare, "white market", PEQ-15s out there.

Interesting. This also brings up the "Hi I'm Chris Costa and I have me a PEQ-15" thing, how does that work?

Archived