Cyma/Cybergun 1928 Thompson, UZI, Galil SAR, Tavor, AIMS

chas

The only thing that remotely even interests me is the CO2 DE line, that is if its blowback... otherwise everything else makes me want to punch kittens... and if I saw someone using any of that on the field least to say I'd be a bit more inclined to shoot a mag into the head.

**Rant over**

I see two things happening at least in the US, 1) Cybergun opens a whole new generation of airsofters to our lovely hobby or (I think more likely) 2) Dumping ###### products on the market in places like Walmart, Big5, Sportschalet, etc... that will fast track our sport getting banned due to immature actions by stupid little kids.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As tempting as some of the releases may seem, I ain't buying jack from those fruitcagers, <_<

Agreed, but you dont have to buy from them, but from Cyma, as most of the stuff is made by them:

Galil

AIMS

(Tavor)

Hello to everybody :)

I actually work in the company that designed the ASCU (Airsoft Smart Control Unit), and I can tell It has noting in common with Extreme Fire MOSFETs. This system actually has a sensor that monitors the exact position of the sector gear, and sends that information to the CPU and no matter how fast you tap the trigger it will allays complete the full cycle and each shot the sector gear will stop in the exact same position.

The gearbox works with all its original mechanical parts (piston, gears, trigger...), the only mechanical part that is removed is the ARL.

The trigger pool is short because it does not interact with a switch any more, but with a sensor.

We have 4 working prototypes each of which has gone an over 100 000 shots crash tests, and all 4 of the preformed without a problem. :)

Te fast trigger response is not a result of the LiPo battery, I will upload in youtube later today a video where we are shooting with 9,6 V NiMh and after that we change the battery to LiPo ant there is no noticeable change in ROF.

The web site for the ASCU is www.airsoftsystems.com

Here is a video of the first prototype in a DB gearbox with M120 spring, standard Chinese motor and 10,8 V NiMh battery:

Hello to everybody :)

I actually work in the company that designed the ASCU (Airsoft Smart Control Unit), and I can tell It has noting in common with Extreme Fire MOSFETs. This system actually has a sensor that monitors the exact position of the sector gear, and sends that information to the CPU and no matter how fast you tap the trigger it will allays complete the full cycle and each shot the sector gear will stop in the exact same position.

The gearbox works with all its original mechanical parts (piston, gears, trigger...), the only mechanical part that is removed is the ARL.

The trigger pool is short because it does not interact with a switch any more, but with a sensor.

We have 4 working prototypes each of which has gone an over 100 000 shots crash tests, and all 4 of the preformed without a problem. :)

Te fast trigger response is not a result of the LiPo battery, I will upload in youtube later today a video where we are shooting with 9,6 V NiMh and after that we change the battery to LiPo ant there is no noticeable change in ROF.

The web site for the ASCU is www.airsoftsystems.com

Here is a video of the first prototype in a DB gearbox with M120 spring, standard Chinese motor and 10,8 V NiMh battery:

How much will those fets cost?

How much will those fets cost?

The exact price will be announced on the official web page when the units are ready for shipment to the distributors, but as far as I know the prise is going to be around 60 Euro for Europe.

gah ugly white trades of lose on the 1928 :( still good news about the drum-mag compatibility, tho I'm sure that in real life they weren't compatible with m1a1 thompsons, something about a slot on the receiver being missing?

gah ugly white trades of lose on the 1928 :( still good news about the drum-mag compatibility, tho I'm sure that in real life they weren't compatible with m1a1 thompsons, something about a slot on the receiver being missing?

The 1928 with the Drum Mag and the M1A1 (without) are two seperate airsoft models, there were also other models of RS Thompson in existance, not just the M1A1.

There were two military types of Thompson SMG. The M1928A1 had provisions for box magazines and drums (the drums were disliked because of their tendency to rattle). It had a Cutts compensator, cooling fins on the barrel, and its charging handle was on the top of the receiver. The M1 and M1A1 had a plain barrel without cooling fins, a simplified rear sight, provisions only for box magazines, and the charging handle was on the side of the receiver. Because the option to use drums was not included in the M1 and M1A1, the 30 round box magazine was designed for use with this model.

I hate to say it, since we are talking about the evil empire here, but...

I think that Jericho 941 NBB CO2 pistol is gonna have to be mine :lol:

Here's hoping the full metal UZI AEG is released by CYMA so it can be purchased without having to support the evil empire.

I can't believe it's taken somebody this long to make a 1928 Thompson. It looks pretty good to me, and will hopefully fulfill my gangster desires when Public Enemies comes out.

To those that have said, "Nearly everything about it is wrong," would you mind sharing your knowledge?

Yep the M1928 is cack, an M1A1 receiver so there's no top mounted cocking handle and the magazine well has the incorrect profile, in reality that profile could not accept the drum magazine.

Nice how they've got their history wrong too linking the MP38/MP40 to Hugo Schmeisser when he had nothing to do with it, it was totally an Erma design.

I'd never buy a Cybergun product on basic principle has they have the temerity to pursue legal action against others with their dubious licensing agreements and as far as I can tell they don't design even one item themselves.

those co2 pistols look rather tasty. Might pick myself up one. Although the 1928 does look a bit naff the drum mag is TM compatible AATV video says so sticking it on a TM would be like dividing by 0.

Did anyone else see the MK23 in the KWA AATV video? Its the very first gun he points too, then the USP tactical and then the USP match.

perhaps system 7 Mk23?

Archived