USMC Loadouts

Misfit

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea, they do not, because the collar/yoke assembly has kevlar woven into it, just grab a pantac one by itself

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=24056

if its anything like the flyye one it will be rather constrictive due to the stiff foam inserts.. replace them and you will be good to go

k sorry for double post, but i couldnt let this thread be on the 2nd page for very long heh

231167.jpg

Lance Cpl. David D. Gressley, a team leader with Lima Company, 3rd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, kicks in a wall while searching a compound in the area of Now Zad, Afghanistan, known as “The Greens,” Dec. 8. The Marines cleared the area as part of Operation Cobra’s Anger, to wrest control of the area away from Taliban fighters in the Now Zad region. Gressley is a 21-year-old from Pickrell, Neb.

091204-M-3612M-002.jpg

091204-M-3612M-024.jpg

091204-M-3612M-015.jpg

091204-M-3612M-020.jpg

Marine with 3rd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, conduct combat operations in Now Zad, Afghanistan, during Operation Cobra's Anger, Dec.4, 2009. Operation Cobra's Anger disrupted enemy supply lines and communication in Now Zad, once a safe haven for Taliban forces.

231164.jpg

Marines from Lima Company, 3rd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, provide security over an alleyway during a security halt while patrolling the region of Now Zad, Afghanistan, known as “The Greens,” Dec. 9. Lima Company cleared the area as part of Operation Cobra’s Anger, to wrest control of the area away from Taliban fighters in the Now Zad region.

Thanks for bringing the thread back to the front page and also for hosting the pics, because I can't access the USMC website.

Also good that you included the captions.

The pics are awesome. Makes me think about a rocket launcher for xmas, just for the badass look. :D

Well, my A3 went to an A4, sans bursty obviously... My friend left my Old G&P M16A4 Upper reciever here, so I jacked the delta ring, front sight and rails and put it on my ICS M16A3 :D Obviously I'll be returning it to the A3 format, but it was fun to mess around with. And it's nice to know that the G&P Delta Ring goes on without a hitch which means in the future, it'll kick *albartroth*.

Having said that, the A3 is now REALLY front heavy... it has a Guarder Steel Outer barrel, the G&P RIS, and a very heavy front grip...

without delay, here ya go :D

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

Archived