Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOAH!!! Must be nice to live where the good stuff comes from!!

Can we get a parts list for that GBB M4 Mr Noveske!!??

You'd be suprised but most of the Prime goodies go overseas and don't stay in Hong Kong. It's actually quite difficult to find Prime goodies in the stores here. Anyways, here's the list:

-Prime Magpul Lower Receiver

-Prime VLTOR MUR-1 Upper Reciever

-Prime Lower Receiver Parts + Buffer & Spring (I believe they are actually made by G&P, but sold in a set by Prime)

-Prime Noveske Stainless Steel Outer Barrel Set (comes in 10.5"/12" extentions. 12" installed)

-Magpul MIAD

-Magpul UBR

-Magpul BUS (PTS)

-Prime Hop Up Chamber (for AEG barrels)

-Prime Steel Barrel Extention

-KM 604 Inner Barrel

-Larue 9.0

-Airsoft Surgeon VLTOR Bolt Carrier

-RA-Tech NPAS

-EOtech with La Rue ECOS, PEQ-15, Surefire G2 with DD Mount, Tango Down Short Foregrip

I think that sums it up? Have I left anything out?

You'd be suprised but most of the Prime goodies go overseas and don't stay in Hong Kong. It's actually quite difficult to find Prime goodies in the stores here. Anyways, here's the list:

-Prime Magpul Lower Receiver

-Prime VLTOR MUR-1 Upper Reciever

-Prime Lower Receiver Parts + Buffer & Spring (I believe they are actually made by G&P, but sold in a set by Prime)

-Prime Noveske Stainless Steel Outer Barrel Set (comes in 10.5"/12" extentions. 12" installed)

-Magpul MIAD

-Magpul UBR

-Magpul BUS (PTS)

-Prime Hop Up Chamber (for AEG barrels)

-Prime Steel Barrel Extention

-KM 604 Inner Barrel

-Larue 9.0

-Airsoft Surgeon VLTOR Bolt Carrier

-RA-Tech NPAS

-EOtech with La Rue ECOS, PEQ-15, Surefire G2 with DD Mount, Tango Down Short Foregrip

I think that sums it up? Have I left anything out?

Most of it might get exported but at least you guys have the first opportunity to get your hands on them!

Thanks for the parts list too.

I thought it was a WE until I read the list more carefully.

Simply awesome build man, kudos!

That's a fine looking gun Noveske! Does the Airsoft Surgeon VLTOR Bolt Carrier and the RA-Tech NPAS play well together?

You'd be suprised but most of the Prime goodies go overseas and don't stay in Hong Kong. It's actually quite difficult to find Prime goodies in the stores here.

Yeah, walking around Mong Kok today (HK's Airsoft alley), I was pretty surprised by the lack of high end parts in all the stores. The cheaper ACM stuff seems to be very popular in this current economy even in HK. It was good to see GWS stuff is still as unique and custom as always.

That's a fine looking gun Noveske! Does the Airsoft Surgeon VLTOR Bolt Carrier and the RA-Tech NPAS play well together?

Yeah, walking around Mong Kok today (HK's Airsoft alley), I was pretty surprised by the lack of high end parts in all the stores. The cheaper ACM stuff seems to be very popular in this current economy even in HK. It was good to see GWS stuff is still as unique and custom as always.

Not as well as I would like. I had to change the buffer spring to a heavier one to make it cycle at a reasonable rate. That said, as of today, I've gone back to using the G&P PPAS and it works a lot better. I think the problem with the NPAS/Airsoft Surgeon bolt lies with the bolt itself. The Airsoft Surgeon bolt is made of a light aluminum and is much too light to give a good kick, even with the standard nozzle installed, it doesn't give nearly as good a kick as the original WA/G&P Bolt.

EDIT:

If you're in HK and you need any Prime goodies, let me know. I get my Prime goodies from Mr. Prime (as so I would call him). I don't ask questions, but he can get most Prime goodies just slightly cheaper than retail price (don't expect a huge discount, but it's better than nothing).

Edited by Noveske
If you're in HK and you need any Prime goodies, let me know. I get my Prime goodies from Mr. Prime (as so I would call him). I don't ask questions, but he can get most Prime goodies just slightly cheaper than retail price (don't expect a huge discount, but it's better than nothing).

Would he/they have the going to be released WE M4 Magpul body made by prime? The limited edition one?