FAMAS Picture Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Last night when I had my Famas apart I figured out that you could cut the whole front off (Just ahead of the safety selector) and make a really little SMG. Only problem would be where to store the battery.

But imagine that, dual wielding Mini Famases running off a 9.6v battery with Hicaps in them.

Oh, that's him, I assure you.

I got shot in the head with that FAMAS yesterday right in the temple, and it hurt like a ###### and gave me a headache for the rest of the day. That gun's got a decent internal upgrade from WGCShop that puts it over forum limits...

Edited by hivemind

You do all get why that pic is so funny right?

French gun... white flag...

I'm not a french-basher myself, in fact, I just dropped 300 bucks taking my wife to her favorite french bistro last week (dang that french wine... the effect it has on women...) but still, that pic is funny. Good stuff.

Edited by n00bTard

Oh my yes, one of the best meals of my life. It's funny, the portions are so small, but you get like 7 courses, so A) you don't notice, and B) you're too drunk to care.

Those French know how to eat and drink - I wasn't about to touch those snails though...

Unless that's you, that's stupid spam.

Take the sand out of your snatch and relax, man. That’s me, and that's my FAMAS, Hivemind's white flag, and my friends UN Helmet. Anything else you need to know. Don't want you to cry or anything.

Anywho, my croissant launcher has been doing pretty good. Modifying a 450 round M16 magazine was the best thing I could have ever done with that rifle.