Tokyo Marui's G36K, MP5 C-mag and other

Hokum

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
# Springfield XD M 40 and not sure what is powered with

# HK45 Gas Blow Back

# S&W M&P Gas Blowback

I'm definitely looking forward to those three. Hopefully the release date won't end up getting pushed too far forward.

What an interesting turn of events in this thread! :lol:

Interesting to see they are using short stroked pistons with the second tooth taken off though, and metal bushings now too.

So nobody noticed that piston has less teeth on it than a regular V2/V3? I counted 12

Waaay ahead of you ;)

If you really look at the G3 SAS they appear to have made a number of improvements over their ususal V2.

Piston doesn't have the second tooth on it, metal bushings, cylinder looks to be stainless steel rather than the old brass ones and the gearset looks like its steel rather than the cast zinc alloy ones, also with less teeth on the sector gear to match the piston.

and there's the video.

everything looks nice, except for the P30 being an EBB... WHY TM WHY?!?!?!

Honestly I am disappointed. :( I hyped it better than that in my head. I'll wait for a GBB G36 to come along.

I have never seen a worse pistol than that EBB also. Wouldn't even take it for free.

Shame its a G3 SAS :(

Interesting to see they are using short stroked pistons with the second tooth taken off though, and metal bushings now too.

MP5 drum mag and high rof MP5 makes sense though, thankfully they'll probably be uncommon so there is unlikely to be a load of high rof ammo dumping going on at sites.

Those are pretty fast, but ive built faster guns with higher rof's before.

Get a G&P and get a lypo and its faster than that stock.

and why wouldnt you guys wouldnt want the XD?

I do agree the full size is ugly the Compact XD-9 is a sexy pistol.

I do agree the full size is ugly the Compact XD-9 is a sexy pistol.

I'm the exact opposite, i like the Full size( and love Full size pistols in general), and hate the Compact, well compacts in general.

and i hope they just used that photo as a placeholder, and that they make the M&P, and XD in .45, makes sense as they are making the HK45. so lets see...

The XD is an XDm, not a standard XD. It is listed as a .40, they don't make a .45 version of the XDm yet and so far is only available in the one size, no compacts out yet.

And why the Fudge would they release a P30 in EBB!? That is blasphemy and utter madness! D:

The XD is an XDm, not a standard XD. It is listed as a .40, they don't make a .45 version of the XDm yet and so far is only available in the one size, no compacts out yet.

And why the Fudge would they release a P30 in EBB!? That is blasphemy and utter madness! D:

Yup Just notices that about the XDM, thanks.

G36K looks awesome but nothing crazy new. I will say the G36 has much more substantial moving parts to make the Blowback "worth it"

G3 is a crapsickle, i wonder what the performance of the motor is compared to the current high speed offerings

HK45 my keyboard is now sticky, sigh i might have to break my promise on limiting my GBB collection

The mags are most likely proprietary but I don't see how they'd need to change the design of them.

Seeing the blowback makes me think, maybe there's a functional bolt catch??? :unsure:

I'm pretty sure i read that it did have bolt catch.

and looking at the mags, they don't look the same to me.

Archived