G36 Picture Thread

Yes, the crome screws do look out of place. I've got some black paint ready to use.

The lower rail is from the MP5 ICS tactical foregrip (which can't take the M203 on the MP5 but can on the G36) and you'd hardly notice it was there without the M203.

The above pic is what I'd set up for CQB (although mainly just with the tac light)

What exactly is the difference between old version and new version stocks?

This was discussed earlier in the thread, start reading here: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...ndpost&p=417127

It's just a cosmetic/design accuracy change. There's no functional difference. :)

I'm not a fan of the look of the M203 on a G36, but sometimes sacrifices must be made for functionality. I use my RAS M203 on my K from time to time, which is partly why I have the long bottom rail (I also like mounting my vertical grip pretty far back, so I needed the long rail for that too). I'd prefer madbull's launcher or a long version of their forthcoming AG-X launcher myself. Or a proper, well made, affordable AG36.

Edited by staticzero
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My (bodged) TM G-36c with large foregrip for bigger battery.

Cheap RD sight from e-Bay, mag lite held on with elastic band and multi-purpose pouch tied to stock with string.

The pouch is originally from a torch, so that fits, can also be used as an extra pistol mag pouch, mars bar pouch or pouch for anything else around that size.

And yes, i'm on a tight budget :P

My (bodged) TM G-36c with large foregrip for bigger battery.

Cheap RD sight from e-Bay, mag lite held on with elastic band and multi-purpose pouch tied to stock with string.

The pouch is originally from a torch, so that fits, can also be used as an extra pistol mag pouch, mars bar pouch or pouch for anything else around that size.

And yes, i'm on a tight budget :P

OK.... *deep breaths* ...

I literally had my mouth wide open for at least a minute, just staring at the picture of your G36C, and not for any good reasons.

Elastic bands? :waggle: Why? :huh: It will not hold anything securely and it just looks plain stupid. Why pink of all colours? :wacko:

The red dot looks good, and the pouch is a bit weird, but i guess its a personal preference.

Whatever you do, get rid of those elastic bands. If you really must, just use tape or something. Or spend 5 quid on a mount for the maglite.

Red, not pink. :P

It was just elastic bands to see if i'd work. I'll tape it before actaully using it, it's just the fact it was pouring down with rain and all the decent tape is in the garage.

The pouch was just for the sake of it, I had a pouch and some string so that ended up happening. It'll probably be taken off before use unless I can find a good reason to have it holding something on the stock.

Edited by DazJW

The optics on it aren't great but still bassicly work (tho the red dot sucks), For looks - the colour of the plastic is a bit lighter than the rest of the gun and feels a bit weak, But other than that I really like the look of it. :)

Edit for spelling*

Edited by Ed209
The optics on it aren't great but still bassicly work (tho the red dot sucks), For looks - the colour of the plastic is a bit lighter than the rest of the gun and feels a bit weak, But other than that I really like the look of it.  :)

Edit for spelling*

weak is right. my friend was picking up his gun with the handle, and it broke. :(

That is Real Steel mag right? I'm not just hallucinating? 

oh... and I will post some pics of my G36 as soon as I get a camera and My camo gets here. :D

Sharp eyes. :wide-eyed: Yes...the airsoft mag looked too plain on the top with no rounds showing. Here's my real HK with the Madbull airsoft launcher attached. A blend of the real and unreal.

In keeping with the spirit of airsoft, etc. the ammo shown is not live ammo :waggle: , they are rounds without primers or powder for photo use, theatrical use, etc.

RealSteelMadbull.jpg.

Edited by eltee