G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 questions for STAR G36 owners:

1) What FPS did you get out of the box? Ive read 320-340 in some shops, 350 in others and 330 in a riview...

2) What battery can you use? Anyone tried to fit the SANYO 9.6V 1500 for TM G36C?

3) Can you unscrew the part in the red circle in the pic and screw on the flashhider on there?

Thanks!

Damn!... Any idea? Can you unscrew the whole barrel or put a shorter aftermarket barrel on?

Yes

What about FPS and battery?

What about FPS? Its a bit of a general question.

And i dont see how a shorter barrel will affect your battery... :blink:

Try to actually ask questions that make sense.

I was referring to my first 3 questions.

Barrel shortening is for looks.

FPS is because ive heard different things about the stock power and i need tono wether i need a spring to give me exactly 350FPS.

Battery is cause i want i big SANYO without a PEQ.

My KSK top rail arrived already, b4 i put it on my airsoft G36K,

i decided to put it on the real steel G36KP and see how's the look. I also put the Eotech 552 and the HK416 front and rear sights for now. Unless i can get the real MP-7 flip up sights in the future.

62328287.h5VvJYFj.DSC02403.JPG

6Ft4 is that sight rail naturally too high or what? It just seems off... /end stupid drugged up question...

the top rail is the one which KSK is using now.

The front and rear sight is from HK416.

I want to put the MP-7 flip up sights on it, but the real one is not availble for public.

the Scorpion laser/torch thingy is very good, if expensive.

the green laser on my one is what you expect from a green laser - easily visible in most conditions, very visible at night, goes for miles. however, the torch is what really shocked me. i was expecting most of the money to be spent on the laser, and fact it looks a bit gucci.

but the torch is awesome. as soon as you turn it on, it gives off heat - thats how much light is coming out of it. it lit up a VAST area of scrubland and woodland. it seems to act as a mega floodlight, but at the same time theres a stronger beam of light running down the middle of the beam.

you can buy it with a red laser, or as just the single torch or laser units.

tbh, i wouldnt bother with the red laser, not really worth it. i would suggest the single torch unit, or the combo i have. i dont find lasers particuarly useful, but i couldnt resist lol. and it loosk awesome. very well built.

sorry to post again, but i got something new for my G36K

DSCN2496smller.jpg

DSCN2497smaller.jpg

DSCN2500smaller.jpg

DSCN2498smaller.jpg

DSCN2499smaller.jpg

DSCN2501smaller.jpg

the silencer is the new addition. custom made, one off piece from Ledpocket. superbly made, and i think suits the G36 perfectly. i was looking for something a bit futuristic and funky, i think it works.

DSCN2496smller.jpg

DSCN2497smaller.jpg

DSCN2500smaller.jpg

DSCN2498smaller.jpg

DSCN2499smaller.jpg

DSCN2501smaller.jpg

the silencer is the new addition. custom made, one off piece from Ledpocket. superbly made, and i think suits the G36 perfectly. i was looking for something a bit futuristic and funky, i think it works.

That silencer looks awsome. But you seem to be missing a selector switch. I'm guessing you lost the little spring and ball bearing, I hade the same problem (twice). But its all fixed now.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Its a good thing you got that G&P battery stock or changing batteries would be a total pain in the *albatross*

Edited by nightfire6