G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inspired by the pictures I requested a few pages back, here she be.

gun001.jpg

Truly beautiful.

Got me wondering about the selector markings.

Just wondering if there was anything that could be painted over them, then peeled of, like liquid latex or copidex glue (that white paste kids use in schools which smells of fish - so I'm told, I'm anosmic so have no idea what it smells like).

Truly beautiful.

Got me wondering about the selector markings.

Just wondering if there was anything that could be painted over them, then peeled of, like liquid latex or copidex glue (that white paste kids use in schools which smells of fish - so I'm told, I'm anosmic so have no idea what it smells like).

I've used Petroleom Jelly ( vasaline). it works quite well if you don't want straight lines. just smear a glob on the area you don't want painted, paint over it, let it dry and smaer it off.

I've used Petroleom Jelly ( vasaline). it works quite well if you don't want straight lines. just smear a glob on the area you don't want painted, paint over it, let it dry and smaer it off.

I was thinking of something that would allow you to be a bit more accurate, so you'd have a tanned gun, but with the red/white markings perfectly preserved with no gray showing.

NeVeNoMs designs arent very leftie friendly! :(

Referring to the ejector port?

The AUG isn't lefty friendly either you know. There are however lefty versions in RS.

Besides Airsoft does not fire real ammo, so I don't see what the big deal is. :)

And the selector is ambidextrous.

Referring to the ejector port?

The AUG isn't lefty friendly either you know. There are however lefty versions in RS.

Besides Airsoft does not fire real ammo, so I don't see what the big deal is. :)

And the selector is ambidextrous.

Point Taken!

I know I would buy one, i was just 'concerned' about the ejection port! Cool design man ! ;)