Spartan Imports Showcasing Magpul PTS ACR & FPG

uscmCorps

Received an update from Spartan Imports last night about showcasing some Magpul PTS stuff at their booth at SHOT Show this year:

Details of each of these were posted by USCM here orginally in October. Magpul-PTS ACR and Magpul PTS FPG

Spartan Imports proudly invites all SHOT Show 2010 attendees to visit us at our Booth #20231 this year for MANY exciting new airsoft products and announcements.

A section of our booth display is being dedicated to Magpul PTS, one of the hottest brands in the firearms and airsoft world, where we will be showcasing Magpul PTS accessorized guns including the Magpul MOE AEG and the prototypes of arguably the most exciting airsoft products of 2010: the Official Magpul PTS ACR rifle and the Official Magpul PTS FPG Kit.

Here are some pics that were taken back in November 2009 of the pre-production units. More pictures to come from Shotshow direct.

Magpul-ACR-01a.jpgMagpul-ACR-02a.jpg

Magpul-ACR-03a.jpgMagpul-ACR-04a.jpg

Magpul-ACR-05a.jpgMagpul-ACR-06a.jpg

Magpul-ACR-07a.jpgMagpul-ACR-08a.jpg

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the ACR looks good :D .

But i wonder why they decided to keep the integrated front sight :huh: ?

The Magpul-PTS ACR is a replica of early generation Bushmaster ACR's which kept the front integrated sight. Circa 2008.

The Current Remington ACR's are different then these and were redesinged after the Magpul-PTS ACR.

Will confirm at Shotshow if the Bushmaster and Remington ACR's will be configured for different markets and come with different loadouts.

Apologies for the over use of watermarks. There seems to be a bad habit of bloggers and some youtubers to not give credit to who's orignally posting info.

The Magpul-PTS ACR is a replica of early generation Bushmaster ACR's which kept the front integrated sight. Circa 2008.

The Current Remington ACR's are different then these and were redesinged after the Magpul-PTS ACR.

Will confirm at Shotshow if the Bushmaster and Remington ACR's will be configured for different markets and come with different loadouts.

Gotcha thanks for clarification.

This FPG; is this the FULL version, or the kit. The reason I ask is that with G18s being difficult to get a hold of, I would buy one if the "donor" gun comes with it.

I also would rather have something work right out of the box than have to build something to work right. I am also willing to pay a little more for that convenience.

I never head any mentions of who is making the internals on the ACR. Is it is a third party (if so, who?) or Magpul themselves?

Probably because it was never mentioned. Lot's of speculation, but nothng been stated offically by Magpul PTS regarding this. Keep in mind, debating over this is what got USCM's last ACR post locked. Will get you the specifcs when they are official.

will you be covering other booths USCMcorps? ( if so which ones?)

Thanks to Orca, I have a press pass, so I'll be taking in as much info as possible during the two full days I'll be there. That said I'm more going to the show to see what's new than take photos. There's a lot to see.

Gotcha thanks for clarification.

Personally, if that's the main difference I can live with it. I personally never use BUIS, and if the production models are anywhere near as nice as the prototype I saw, I'll be happy. I'm more curious to see if they'll sell the skeletonized handguard someone posted in the Masada thread. That thing was awesome.

Retailers will likely sell a built version of the kit.

That's a very good point. I imagine the fully built kit will start showing up at retailers almost as soon as the kit comes out.

The A&K Masada was designed independently from the Magpul-PTS ACR. The A&K Masada is slightly off in dimensions from the real spec, but was an amazingly engineered replica if you take into account it was designed solely from pictures.

So hopefully more then just magazines fitment will be compatible between the 2.

Very Nice, The Day It Comes for Pre Order I have My Money Ready!

Also For Anyone who is going to the Shot Show, Ill See you There and Also Some Info

Spartan Imports

Level 2, Booth 20231; Law Enforcement and Tactical Gear

Magpul Industries

Level 2; Booth 14073; Law Enforcement and Tactical Gear

Probably because it was never mentioned. Lot's of speculation, but nothng been stated offically by Magpul PTS regarding this. Keep in mind, debating over this is what got USCM's last ACR post locked. Will get you the specifcs when they are official.

Ah ok.

Also, I'm really interested in that skeletonized handguard too. Looks amazing :D

I would Just like to Add, I am Not As Impressed as I thought I would to be Honest, All the Characteristics are the Same from the Masada But a Few

-Like Forward Assist and Charging Handle is in the Front

-New Stock/Interchangeable

-Aluminum Upper Receiver

That All That I see Different, Maybe Internals maybe better than A&K's But Thats Just Speculation

I would Just like to Add, I am Not As Impressed as I thought I would to be Honest, All the Characteristics are the Same from the Masada But a Few

-Like Forward Assist and Charging Handle is in the Front

-New Stock/Interchangeable

-Aluminum Upper Receiver

That All That I see Different, Maybe Internals maybe better than A&K's But Thats Just Speculation

Quite a few tidbits you missed.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...t=0&start=0

Archived