Knight's Armament Rifles/Other

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Goddamnit I hate the communist republic of New Jersey for outlawing 30rd mags.... Now I cannot make meself any midcap PMAGs<_<

and so this isn't spam(its wonderful this thread is finally back!) gunpcituresSR-162-16-2008003.jpg

I need to get new pics up.....

The stock, Eotech, rail pannels, vert grip, and gas block(PRI, not KAC, $100 for that small bit of metal is ridiculous<_<)

Edited by Vercingetorix
Souske you b@st@rd! Being able to live in a free state to build AR-15's! J/K. That RS Knights stuff must've cost a fortune. I picked up a real Knights foregrip a while ago and it was like $60 or something.

Hate to say it Hispeed, but you overpaid.... :(

Vercingetorix, I like it! The GB forward of the rail system is definately a unique look. I almost did that with my VIS upper; then I remembered how how the gas tube gets when firing (this was for a real one). I still really like the look though. Nice job.

Souske you b@st@rd! Being able to live in a free state to build AR-15's! J/K. That RS Knights stuff must've cost a fortune. I picked up a real Knights foregrip a while ago and it was like $60 or something.

Haha, well, wasn't cheap, but it wasn't overpriced, as I got a great deal. The whole set was $145...compared to some other quad rail systems that go around $150-$300. Most RAS I've seen run around $250+ for the unit, and 3 rail panels.