M14 Picture Thread

Another finally (so sue me :P), I've been looking at Tightbore Barrels... Now, I know that M14's have superior range anyway... or will a regular Tightbore Barrel suffice?

A regular tightbore will be more than enough (the Tanio Koba is just for the show, no extra performance)... My rifle has a range of 70 meters at @430fps, semi-only.

3-9x or fixed 4x scopes are perfect for the job.

I wouldn't put a RAS on a M14 (except the SOC16 and co.), but hey that's me.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A regular tightbore will be more than enough (the Tanio Koba is just for the show, no extra performance)... My rifle has a range of 70 meters at @430fps, semi-only.

3-9x or fixed 4x scopes are perfect for the job.

I wouldn't put a RAS on a M14 (except the SOC16 and co.), but hey that's me.

OK, so a regular tightbore will be sufficient :)

Oh, and I was more after the magnification of the scope I linked to (RW doesn't have any info on it :(), though Thanks for the input ;)

:geek:

BoB Soil,

This is the King Arms scope mount and I do NOT recommend it. Parallel aligment was PITA, the mount has a tendency to creep sideways when screws are tightened.

WARNING DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. Mauri Pot Metal strikes again. This happened a while ago actually but Dont overtighten the scope mounts. They will strip out the hole. If you overtighten you'll know because your scope mount will keep getting looser and looser as you play. Kinda sucks... I'm waiting either to hear about the CYMA one (For parts) or FarEasts' business to get up to buy a replacement.

Gosh dang Thrasher... Stop that, I think i may have to go clean up the drool from my keyboard now :(

But doesn't furniture refer to the stock etc. ?  I sure as hell hope the furniture isnt metal... :P

I know what you meant though, just givin you a hard time.

-Jake

Furniture relates to anything on the exterior of the gun that comes with the stock gun :) Kthnxbai! :D If not, Far East is getting some business from me when his store opens up