M14 Picture Thread

Wow back in 1988 I got my M1A Pre-ban for 650.00.Didn't know about the cut out.1+ for the info.Just out of curiosity how do you own an M1A in California, is it a fixed 10 magzine?

Edited by HKG36
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I PM'd you explaining that it's a Pre-Ban / Grandfathered M1A.

However back to the EBR, no biggy, most stocks for M1A's/M14s have cutouts regardless, makes production easier since why produce 2 different stocks when you could just do one that will fit all M1As but also allows for M14s. It's win/win.

It'd be unrealistic if they didn't include the cutout. I will admit that it does look kinda hinky on my M3A stock with a hole in the stock, but ah well.

Thanks for the +1, I like giving good advice while I'm putting my foot in my mouth at the same time. lol :-)

I wouldn't mind getting in on an m14 photo. It's gonna be wierd with so many people bringing m14's.

I kinda want to get the ebr stock and a madbull xm203. It'd be heavy, but I've been wanting an excuse for a grenade launcher for some time. Either the ebr stock, Or i'll grab a g36c. either way, I want a launcher....

ugh, EBRs with grenade launchers, if I rolled my eyes any harder they'd explode out of their sockets.

BAR, we californians CAN own M1As, but they lack the bayonette lug and have the ugly as sin CA-lega muzzle break welded on to the barrel. Mine was grandfathered in, i.e it was in the state before the two bans. Because of that it and its magazines are legal, however it'd be ILLEGAL for me to purchase mags, it's a stupid law. It's a ban that was lifted almost EVERYWHERE else except in the PRK.

ugh, EBRs with grenade launchers, if I rolled my eyes any harder they'd explode out of their sockets.

BAR, we californians CAN own M1As, but they lack the bayonette lug and have the ugly as sin CA-lega muzzle break welded on to the barrel. Mine was grandfathered in, i.e it was in the state before the two bans. Because of that it and its magazines are legal, however it'd be ILLEGAL for me to purchase mags, it's a stupid law. It's a ban that was lifted almost EVERYWHERE else except in the PRK.

Oh man, you guys need to move out east. NH must have THE loosest gun laws in the US. The ###### you can get (with the right permits) up there are just wild. :mellow:

I didn't even know that there were CA legal M14 available. When my parents told me we were moving to the USA, I thought I could buy a real AK and was really happy, only we moved to CA.

Anyways, back to airsoft. I'm planning another rather large project right now, and thinking about making an old school Vietnam M14 using a real rifle stock. It's amazing what real steel wood does to an airsoft gun.

Gear, Gun, Mags, Cammo: $1200, Registration Fee: $50, Spending an entire weekend soaking wet: Priceless

Give me about 5 days or so and I'll have some more pictures of me and my lovely beast in action, I had a camera man follow me around all during Operation Broken Allegience (Sadly we left early because it had been pouring down rain since the day b4, and nonstop.)

We never did get the pic with all the M14 brotherhood guys but ohh well! Can't please everyone! :D

I cant wait for the pictures. M14's in action!

I could totaly go for some M14 on M14 action... err wait! :whistling:

So, when M14's have children, do they first have M1 Carbines? Then later they grow up to M14's?

Or maybe you wanted a picture of an M14's Action... erm I can see if I find some :D

Edited by UrPeaceKeeper

Alrighty! Some pictures finally! :D

P4290058.jpg

P4290049.jpg

P4290048.jpg

P4290045.jpg

(i'm in there in the far far left up near the top :D)

Pictures taken by "The Enforcer" at Airsoft Iowa

Some good pictures :D The one with the hicapa was an awkward position, kinda hurt after a while, but my M14 mags were acting up (had to change bb's) and my Hicapa was on the last 13 shots when they rushed us... was "interesting" to say the least!