USP Picture Thread

Why thank you :D .

I think it goes well with the metal slide.

Unfortunately WGC only had a green adapter left.

But Already ordered the VFC adapter for the USP and the USPc. :D

Never seen the star version before and must say it looks horrible and cheap compared to my real steel version. :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if its worth fitting a tightbore and high flow valves to a TM Mk.23. Ideally I'd like to up it to AEG range for days when I feel like being sneaky with just a pistol.

highly recommended, i mean with the accuracy and range with it already, if you added a high flow and a tightbore, that would be a great upgrade. i hear these guns are great

Wow Onslaught!

Very nice HK's! May I ask who makes those Airsoft replicas because I will buy one in a second! They sure don't look like my KSC...... :(

(I think there is a rule about 'masquerading' real-steel as Airsoft w/o proper identification? :unsure: )

Slainte!

-G

Edited by Guinness
Wow Onslaught!

Very nice HK's! May I ask who makes those Airsoft replicas because I will buy one in a second! They sure don't look like my KSC...... :(

(I think there is a rule about 'masquerading' real-steel as Airsoft w/o proper identification?  :unsure:  )

Slainte!

-G

oh snap, :wide-eyed: forgot to mention, these are real steal :flamed:

however, my friend is also OBSESSED with the USPCT and was trying to make one. i was helping him, and i found these:

http://www.zero-ops.com/pistolexternal1.html

second one to the top. dont ask how i found them, but i did :D i tried emailing these guys, but no response. also, the member Hades on here works there or something. try hitting up with a PM about these sites.

i have never even heard of the company Protec and im wondering why these sights arent in any HK retailers.

also get a SD Metal slide, KSC USP Compact, G&G threaded barrel, these sights(if you can find them), lots of sanding, and you have yourself a USPCT :D

try finding a threaded barrel <_<

I have been looking for ages.

:(

i think there in stock at AEX and poweredge

now only if it was .45ACP not 9mm (for the record I mean that the USP45C (like the USP45F is bigger than the USP9F) USP9C)

ah, right. buy the zeke .40 metal slide and barrel set to get it as close as possible then :P

thanks for the tip, and ordered! :D

hum, i hope you knew the problems with the threaded barrel before you bought it :mellow:

if you already have a USP Compact, this is what i suggest. put on the plastic slide and the G&G threaded barrel. you wont be able to pull the slide back, or shoot the gun. the G&G Barrel is off some measurements and requires some modding. so, keep pulling back the slide, see where the slide touches the barrel, etc. and start filing. mod the slide until you can pull the slide back all the way and back smoothly. once that is done, get your metal slide(if you have one)and start modding the metal slide from looking at the plastic slide.

ya, it sounds like a lot of work, but it will be worth it in the end. this is what my friend did and he has a very nice USPc with a silencer.

hum, i hope you knew the problems with the threaded barrel before you bought it  :mellow:

if you already have a USP Compact, this is what i suggest. put on the plastic slide and the G&G threaded barrel. you wont be able to pull the slide back, or shoot the gun. the G&G Barrel is off some measurements and requires some modding. so, keep pulling back the slide, see where the slide touches the barrel, etc. and start filing. mod the slide until you can pull the slide back all the way and back smoothly. once that is done, get your metal slide(if you have one)and start modding the metal slide from looking at the plastic slide.

ya, it sounds like a lot of work, but it will be worth it in the end. this is what my friend did and he has a very nice USPc with a silencer.

Or mod the barrel to the slide, rather than the slide to the barrel, as it's the cheaper part and you won't need to ever do it again if you get different slide kits.

Edited by RSP1