USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SS-80 has now been sold to Wai Hoong Chan, the two silencers are identical, except that the 80 is 80mm long (funnily enough) and the 100 is (yep, you guessed it) 20mm longer. The SS-100 can be seen just above on azngoonie313's USPcompact, whereas the 80 can be seen on the previous page on my .45.

It certainly is! I originally wanted one of those, but when I ordered it, I was later told it was out of stock and so got the SS-80 instead of waiting for more stock to come in (I wish I had waited!)

IMO, the SS-80 is a perfect suppressor, but after spending a lot of time with it, it's a bit short for such a large framed pistol as the .45

Edited by Vamp V^^V

Those short suppressors are nice looking, but they're also fairly bulky - do they affect holster use? I doubt I'll invest in a USP ever again because my hands aren't terribly likely to grow much more, but I'm still considering my new kit, and I may go with something that can be fitted with a suppressor for aesthetic reasons.

some extra pic of the Zeke .40S&W slide USPc...plus one with the Hi-Capa 5.1

Wow, Im really loving that slide! I've heard mixed reviews about the Zeke slides. Are they a good fit? and how is the manufacture quality. Looks really nice in the photos :)

Also, Azn goonie, the suppressed USPC looked great. What brand makes threaded barrels for USPC?

A.I

Wow, Im really loving that slide! I've heard mixed reviews about the Zeke slides. Are they a good fit? and how is the manufacture quality. Looks really nice in the photos :)

A.I

I didn't personally install the slide, as I've got in 2nd hand installed with the gun. No problem functionally with it. The guy upgraded the recoil spring so the blowback is snappy as usual. The trades are deep and clear and accurate afaik. Quality is as good as the SD slide I own for my Hi-Capa.

The only company that I know of that makes a threaded barrel for the USPc is G&G, and those have been sold out everywhere I looked.

On another note, what manufacturer makes a stronger recoil/hammer spring for the USPc? I bought the Proud springs, but the slide kept sticking back when I installed the recoil spring, which was fixed by going back to the original spring, which then leads me to conclude that the Proud springs must be for the stock plastic slide USPc's. I've got a KSC USPc with the Taiwan metal slide, and was wondering if the stock springs from that is the strongest I'm goin to get.

The only company that I know of that makes a threaded barrel for the USPc is G&G, and those have been sold out everywhere I looked.

On another note, what manufacturer makes a stronger recoil/hammer spring for the USPc? I bought the Proud springs, but the slide kept sticking back when I installed the recoil spring, which was fixed by going back to the original spring, which then leads me to conclude that the Proud springs must be for the stock plastic slide USPc's. I've got a KSC USPc with the Taiwan metal slide, and was wondering if the stock springs from that is the strongest I'm goin to get.

I have the G&G metal slide. It came with a stronger recoil spring. The hammerspring for the Compact and Full size are the same. You might want to try buying the full size hammer spring. I bought one for my full size and I thought swapping the uspc stock hammer spring with my usp full size hammer spring. Big surprise when I noticed they were of the same length.

The one that azngoonie has is gorgeous.

thanks!

Also, Azn goonie, the suppressed USPC looked great. What brand makes threaded barrels for USPC?

A.I

ya the threaded outer barrel is G&G. you can get em on redwolf, but its sold out right now. they should restock it tho.

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=14378

Edited by azngoonie313

Well, I guess I gotta add mine to this thread... you'll laugh when you see what I've done, as it's... rather unique. I'm probably the only guy who has a drum mag on his USP. This is KWA base, with a modified G36 motorized drum mag. Gas is housed in one half of the drum mag, and the other half functions like a normal motorized drum mag. Gets about.... 200 shots off one fill of green gas, and the mag holds well over 500 rounds. The slide has been polished as you can see, and the sights have been painted luminescent green. Trademakes on the original mags have been colored yellow. I have two otehr non-modified mags, both of which have homemade highflow's cut, which allows this gun to pump out about 315 FPS with accuracy up to 70 Feet effective.

gallery_37804_1295_56282.jpg

That's crazy cool.

I have seen tons of threads from people asking how to make a C-mag for a Glock 18C.

How are you safely storing the gas under pressure without leaks?

I've got a little pnuematic cylander in half of the Cmag, which is regulated and fed directly into the magazine's internal chamber with some jerry rigged plumbing. It's all very homemade looking inside, but it's tacked together well enough to hold the pressure. Works like a charm actually. I'll bet you can build a Glock 18c one with a similar system, I'll have to get another Cmag and try to splice one onto one of my KWA Glock 18c mags. I don't know what made me stick this one on my USP, but it's permenantly fused to the baseplate right now. Anyway, just trying to make the pistoling wolrd a more interesting place.