• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as promised, high quality pics of my fullsized G36 with long inner barrel!   It now shoots 470-500 fps. I had a max of even 517 fps and I shoot it in my attic while its wintertime in Belgium right n

I suggest you simply buy another mag, and salvage the part. Airsoft buddy sells replacement at ridiculous price     Airsoft Buddy, RA-Tech trigger complete set are $90+shipping fyi.

To start with, you need to go from this: To this: Use something to rotate this thing (I used the pliers end of a multi tool.) towards me in this picture is loosening. When you reassemble, make sur

Posted Images

:rofl: And from what i know is mostly the entire year :lol:

But i don't like the NPAS for the open bolt system, it never kept its settings and gave it less recoil. I prefer just adding a small spacer behind the floating valve.

Can you give some more info on this please? Sounds interesting + I need my G36 sub hitting 340fps so I can use it more!

Where is the NPAS available? I don't recall seeing one.. anywhere.

Directly from RA-Tech : http://en.ratech.com.tw/

I would however be interested to learn more about putting a buffer on the floating valve as I have not gotten a good impression of the NPAS... I think I read somwhere that a 1-2mm plastic buffer superglued to the floating valve is sufficient ?

I seem to recall pictures, perhaps it was further back in this thread. Will have a look again...

First and foremost though I need to chrono my gun to see how hot it shoots I guess.

I had a few issues with mine running .28 bbs, without any modification to the hop etc. I was finding that every so often the bbs would just plummet downwards as the hop was fully off. I have just tried .4s this weekend and turned the hop up to accomodate. The result is well happy. I still need to put a good 1000 rounds or so through it to bed the hop in, but so far so good. It certainly does just work right out of the box, with the hop being really the only issue that it seems to have, and that is only if you are using the lighter ammo. I assume that this might be something to do with the way that they are using a similar hop up to the VSR, and that is a sniper rifle, so would probably use heavier ammo or a higher fps anyway. Even so, it is a nice little gun, and doesnt so far have any real problems, it even works in the cold!

Best GBBR OOTB/Bang for the Buck at the moment. Period. :D

+1

So far the only /almost/ OOTB skirmishable GBBR.

I say almost as you may need a NPAS depending on your country's laws and you will have to play with the hop a little to achieve the results you want.

Rather well, though I just broke my cocking bolt :( and lost me left selector switch. Though got new parts on the way :)

Barrel starting to wobble needs tightening every now and then. Though still a better purchase than an AEG.

One thing that has *fruitcage*ed me off alot is the mags. So brittle!! Ive now got 3 damaged/leaking mags, one is near FUBAR, one has a cracked base, ones leaking from the exit valve. Though could be down to the cold possibly.