working 1-4x spectre dr

midnight_sailor

Still no sign of this. Probably never will too.

According to 2 airsoft goods suppliers in HK, Element is apparently suffering supply issues too. So not entirely sure why this contradicts directly with Frontiers comment (that the scope will be released after CNY). And since it's already roughly 1-2 weeks after the "10th-15th feb" date...

its because so many things can happen before and during and after holidays ;) many factories still on holidays, damn lazy buggers

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=119890

Venture from ASC confirms Element Airsoft is "ceasing operations for a few months" - with no end date in sight. So all this talk from Frontiers on "factory is on holiday", it is full of it.

Element Airsoft is out of the ACM picture; with it, The 1-4X spectre, and there is no telling for how long, if not permanent.

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=119890

Venture from ASC confirms Element Airsoft is "ceasing operations for a few months" - with no end date in sight. So all this talk from Frontiers on "factory is on holiday", it is full of it.

Element Airsoft is out of the ACM picture; with it, The 1-4X spectre, and there is no telling for how long, if not permanent.

They WAS on holiday as here was Chinese New Year, things like raids and Tsunamis and alike. Who can see those coming? Me? You? certainly not.

Can't order from px-airsoft (They want an order >$2000?) - while shooterCBgear doesn't seem to ship to NZ? But if it's going to hit Kwong Wa street, I'm sure we'll see a lot more avenues open up in the next 2-3 days.

Dear Mr Amoki Sir

We have them instock now!

Should be up-ed within hours for your perusal.

FC has informed me of your great eagerness to acquire this model. :P

I hope we can accommodate.

Also anyone have come quick questions for this model?

I have have a quick play with it and let you know some of the finer points.

for example i myself know minimal and thought it was 1 x 2x 3x or 4x zoom.

but no, its 1x or 4 x only. which i guess is just fine by me.

:rolleyes:

I just go to "Shootercbgear" & "ebairsoft" showroom today. It looks great & soild! 1x - 4x also working! The FDE color is perfect!

*It suppose got red dot & Illuminated Crosshair two function*

BUT when I testing it, I don't know why just the red dot is functional !!!

Illuminated Crosshair function didn't work !! I try all of the "+" clicks, it's nothing happen.

The staff told me it just got the red dot only.

• 2 months later...

yeah, the arms mounts arent upside down and its the correct length lol

was waiting to see if anyone else had any info on em, or if anyone knew if an FDE model would be coming out soon, before I jump on this lol

I sent an email to uncompany the other day, asking if they knew if a tan version would be coming out, and they said it would be out after about a month or so :D the wait continues, will be worth it i hope :D

I sent an email to uncompany the other day, asking if they knew if a tan version would be coming out, and they said it would be out after about a month or so :D the wait continues, will be worth it i hope :D

Nice. Too bad it looks like the exterior is modeled after the first revision (circa 2006), not the current, more bulbous revision (circa 2008).

yeah, unfortunately lol, ive thought about getting one, and grinding on it with a dremel.. but thats probably more risk than id like to take haha

who knows.. maybe some chinese company will make one sometime, for now though i'll be content with this one coming out

Archived