Tokyo Marui Hobby Show Teaser Trailer

GingaNinga

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt TM would redesign their M9 just for the new Biohazard Kendo. I would buy a TM M9 if they revamped the thing to have similar build quality as their Px4.

I'm a little bummed the delay release of the HK45 and XDM but I am looking forward to the P226 E2. That slimmer trigger and flat magazine base. :rolleyes:

lol, i dunno about the suck part, but im looking forward to being once again disappointed by 0 development on any of the more anticipated pistols (for me the hk45 especially). nice to see new aeg models of non AR stuff though.

+1, I love M16's (or what ever new kewl nomenclature they are going by), but I think they have been done to death. Good job to TM for paying some much needed attention to the rest of their line.

-Doc

do you think the biohazard kendo will still ahve the fix hopper?

If it's going to be the same as the other models of the M9 then yes. To bad, as I think that the idea of the PX4 hop up and changing it with the slide lock back is awesome! No more taking the gun apart!

"I think TM should start thinking about putting metal slides or able to buy metal slides for the pistols."

This isn't Tokyo Marui's decision, it is a Japanese law that prevents pistols from having metal slides. You will be waiting a while if you are waiting for TM to make a metal pistol... unless the laws change :)

AUG is cool yet fugly... may by, i love the aug. if only it had a longer barrle

P226 E2 is sexy.

GE6C- Caint even tell if its recoil or not

SCAR CQB - nice realse, prefer the short guns

G36 is definitely recoil if you look on the display stand the recoil sign is right in front of the name on the poster.

major issue being the mag?? or something else?

The body functions perfectly fine as long it's used in accordance with the manual. I had their valve knocker break on me quite a few times and replaced with a steel one. Another is the threading for the screw that holds the two halves of the magazine together. If you're not careful it can easily get stripped...usually not the screw, but the threading in the upper shell.

the threading for the screw that holds the two halves of the magazine together. If you're not careful it can easily get stripped...usually not the screw, but the threading in the upper shell.

and its both, the thread is so fine that it often strips on both screw and upper receiver, I've had 3 out of 4 mags fail in this way, and I only use Abbey Ultra in my guns (altohugh I'm not sure if running green would put more pressure on the mag in storage).

If these new 1 piece mags are as flawless as most mauri pistol mags, I'll be picking up an E2 and probably selling on my trusty R.

Archived