Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations. I'm sure you're already thinking of the best way of scaring off potential boyfriends in 13 years time

What made me happy yesterday was getting to spend time at the raf museum nosing around inside some classic cold war jets followed by a showing of top gun

You know, tom cruise isn't actually a bad actor. He's done bloody well for himself.

You realise its been 30 years since top gun was released? And he's been in successful films pretty much every year.

I wish I was as successful as that.

Excluding the Scientology bit, of course.

Yes. It is. Not as good as the first one, though.

You know, tom cruise isn't actually a bad actor. He's done bloody well for himself.

You realise its been 30 years since top gun was released? And he's been in successful films pretty much every year.

I wish I was as successful as that.

Excluding the Scientology bit, of course.

Being successful doesn't make him a good actor. He plays Tom Cruise in every film he's in.

Yes. It is. Not as good as the first one, though.

Being successful doesn't make him a good actor. He plays Tom Cruise in every film he's in.

Dansel Washington plays Dansel Washington in every movie too - doesn't make them any less good :)

I think I'm still at 0. Guess I am so milquetoast I don't offend anyone here.

Although there's one hobby board I got temp-banned from couple of times before I decided they had their hat screwed way too tight for me to find the place enjoyable.

Hmm, was going to post an image of what makes me smile today, but darn it, it's too big for the gallery, and Dropbox images don't seem to work here from image links. So...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4ov747wd2b8b9b/005.JPG?dl=0

If anyone knows how to get image links from Dropbox to work, letting me know would earn them thanks...

Archived