Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shotgun with the option of 12 calibres obviously.

I would happily take a break at guarding prisoners for dominatrix's weilding alcohol and tiny PVC dresses. This is a viable tactic to win any weekend skirmish. Apply safety goggles to the hookers and you'll always win.

Where's Baddbazz with his fetish models when you need him?

She's not my *badgeress*. But we call each other names all the time. In fact wench is quite tame for us. Her official title is *badgeress* Queen though. She loves it, dirty dirty girl.

In other news I only got about 20 mins play on Sunday, but had that one moment of airsoft nirvana crawling up a ridge on a bunch of people and shooting them all. But spoke to the site owner about marshalling for them and she seems quite keen to have me on the team. So won't pay entry but can get a couple of games in and still be involved in the hobby I love.

Also UKARA form signed and to be sent off. ALL THE GUNZORS!!

gold from the mirror there

zllXmeR.png

what the *fruitcage* is a 12 calibre rifles shotgun

"and munition".

The guy obviously decided that "ammunition" should be "a munition" and then got it wrong.

Also, I have seen the Daily Mail has got the "breaks/brakes" homophone mixed up in an article I read.

Also, I have seen the Daily Mail has got the "breaks/brakes" homophone mixed up in an article I read.

The standard of writing in the Fail is *fruitcage* horrendous.

It boils my wee but I still read it online as opinion out and about a lot. Quite often biting the steering wheel with rage at their 'journalism'.

I really shouldn't read that paper, or comments on the articles.

I don't read any newspapers anymore, the stupidity of British Tabloids is mind numbing.  I find that all the news worth reading about (such as the charlie hebdo thing, war in Ukraine etc) trends on twitter, and I just see the most relevant articles from a number of sources.  I can't stand newspapers.

Darkchild

Archived