Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

The above does not make me smile, however the whatsapp group is alive with "Lets go play on bikes!" and I have a hankering for lycra.

I have a similar WhatsApp group, though judging by the lycra bit I assume very different bikes.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Initial viewings of the video say about 14 minutes something. But my suspension is knackered and I think I'm down on power, going to do a compression test when we get back to the uk, and I've not driven the ring before so next year I'll be aiming for around 12 minutes, if not under.

Initial viewings of the video say about 14 minutes something. But my suspension is knackered and I think I'm down on power, going to do a compression test when we get back to the uk, and I've not driven the ring before so next year I'll be aiming for around 12 minutes, if not under.

Do a leak down test

Jesus, delta!

"oh yeah, my dad has a few merlin engines spare just lying around."

Rather impressed!

They aren't his! The bloke that runs the restoration projects just gets them when he can!!

It's a pretty impressive hangar.. Last time I was there they had 2 half built spits and 4 flying spits + 1 hurricane.. I think they're due a P40 soonish too... It's like heaven!

Archived