KWA KRISS Vector... here we go!

memberTGC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, you guys are a finicky lot. The gun feels and handles just like the real thing. I've shot the RS gun few times before. I got to shoot a few long mags through the RS gun in full auto and also suppressed on Media Day this year. Picking up the KWA version looks and feels exactly like the real thing. As for the recoil, it does recoil. Allizard is just really good at controlling the impulse. Does it recoil as much as the real thing? No. And trust me, when you go full auto, you do not want it to have the same recoil as the real thing. This thing is going to be popular on the CQB fields.

The problem with a 70 round gas in mag solution is that no matter how efficient the system is, you won't be able to go full auto mag dump and expect to fire all 70 rounds without cool down being significantly noticeable by round 58. Could you shoot 70 rounds on semi or 2 round burst without cool down? Probably. But not full auto. And the last thing any manufacturer wants is for a consumer review to come out saying the gun sucks on full auto as you can't dump all 70 rounds. At least with 50 rounds, you can get all the rounds out the gun in any mode with minimal cool down issues. Besides, the real gun, even the 9mm version, doesn't even hold 50 rounds.

This is a helluva a lot of fuss for a gun that looks like a carpet stapler ;)

While I do find the concept interesting- and I'll be intrigued at how it feels in the hand compared to the conventional 'bow to stern' recoil of other GBBs, I thought seperate safeties and fire selectors had gone out with Ye Olde Thompson?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, the Kriss is $380 on pre-order at airsoft gi (if memory serves me well). I wonder if that means it will be £380 here, or £320...

Given how much Airsoft World charge for KWA G19s these days (£130 when they used to go for £65 in the UK) I'd expect £380+, hopefully some retailers will import them themselves and give a bit more choice on the pricing for them.

Archived