KJW cz75?

kenxin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please tell me someone, somewhere is going to sell it with trades. I mean, if this exists, they must be planning to sell it, mustn't they???

Ehobby sells some of the KJW pistols with trades and a refinishing, havent seen them in person as I wont buy guns from them because they only use express shipping with guns (customs issues) but they seems nice in the photos,so maybe they will sell this KP09 with trades too

BTW: I love KJW pistols because even with CO2 mags they have a "playable" FPS, but 360FPS average? well, thats too much for a pistol n any civiliced site =S

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how the magazine fit will be. One of my favorite things about KWA pistols is the tight fit of the magazines. Im wondering if that will be more or less the same, or if the magazine fit will be loose like the KJW M9s. I really hated that loose wobbly fit on the M9 mags. But at the same time, the KJW 1911s i owned had a very nice fit.

Hmmm... doubt that, KJW aren't know for whoring out model variations like TM and WA :P

Really, with the fact they took one or two designs (Hi-Capa, Glock and M9 spring to mind) and back in the day made loads of them :P

Still true, no-one can beat WA for pointless model whoring, especially some that I can never see anyone buying or where made as custom 5 models for all of three customers. ;)

Still this interests me, time to wait, see the real reviews (retailer and wholesaler reviews are a waste of time, they will just show you the best OOTB model they can find) and think about buying it.

'FireKnife'

• 1 month later...

Ah ok, didn't see that they were as from the look of the KJ website they had literally only just been released.

Yay, not long to go for one now. Still will wait til they hid UK side as I like a warranty or a shop to return it to, even if that does end up costing me a bit more.

'FireKnife'

Archived