New TM Stuff

FireKnife

It's a tough one to call because I can't quite figure out how you'd have a magazine behind each the hop unit for each barrel.

TM already solved that problem in their gas revolvers, each cartridge holds 4 rounds (KWC did the same but with removable ones) but each trigger pull only fired one round so you had 24 shots, all they'd really have to do for the M320 is use a modified version of that system but have the gas going to all the barrels.

If they went down that route given the amount of space compared to a small cartridge it probably would be possible to get 10+ rounds per barrel without much issue, time will tell what they've done though.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wouldn't read too much into that with the language differenses and all, but sounds promising.

I would, actually. They added a new category on their web for this thing......

http://tokyo-marui.co.jp/products/gas/machinegun/

Yup. Before that it was supposedly going to the full auto gas blowback category with the g18 and hi capa xtreme.

Now it has it's own.....I'm placing my bet on a gbb mp5 next.

TM focuses on the Japanese market, I don't know how much interest there is/was in Japan for WWII guns.

Actually, there's quite a community of reenactors of WWII scenarios.

Still, the thompson didn't get it's own category on the website : P

I would, actually. They added a new category on their web for this thing......

http://tokyo-marui.co.jp/products/gas/machinegun/

Yup. Before that it was supposedly going to the full auto gas blowback category with the g18 and hi capa xtreme.

Now it has it's own.....I'm placing my bet on a gbb mp5 next.

P90 GBB! DO IT!

Looks like the rail is made from extruded sections, cut to length then machine finished from that photo, potentially very high quality if they do the machining well but without the cost of milling it all from scratch.

I hope uppers can be swapped for a regular TM EBBR.

As much as I like the 416 (had a VFC about a million years ago) these days I tend to like the look of Troy style rails etc..

I would buy it for the ambi selector. Either that or the Scar, but I don't like the stock on that one.

Laylax! hurry up and make an AR stock adaptor for the TM Scar damm... I mean pretty please?

Archived