Gun Modify RMR Glock Slide Set

GlockworkOrange

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is kinda cool - would rather have a FNP .45 Tactical for my slide-mounted RMR needs, but this is cool nonetheless. Kinda wish it wasn't a SAI build - too racegun-ish for me - but I'll watch with interest. I'd like to see how the Ace1Arms and GunsModify variants stack up while I wait for my true love...

s7t4mCa4_original.png

I never thought I'd hear Desert.Express complain about a high price! I don't think $218.00 is too bad for a slide, sights, barrel, nozzle, BBU, piston head, zero hammer, slide stop, slide lock and trigger, though I admit it's not exactly cheap as you still have to buy the donor GLOCK and the RMR, and all the accessories to bring the donor up to the same standard. The Bunny Workshop price of $387.00 (including tritium sights and the RMR) is also not cheap.

I don't like the SAI styling either; 99% of airsoft is combat simulation, and people don't carry skeletonized race guns in real combat much.

I never thought I'd hear Desert.Express complain about a high price! I don't think $218.00 is too bad for a slide, sights, barrel, nozzle, BBU, piston head, zero hammer, slide stop, slide lock and trigger, though I admit it's not exactly cheap as you still have to buy the donor GLOCK and the RMR, and all the accessories to bring the donor up to the same standard. The Bunny Workshop price of $387.00 (including tritium sights and the RMR) is also not cheap.

I don't like the SAI styling either; 99% of airsoft is combat simulation, and people don't carry skeletonized race guns in real combat much.

Hehe nice one.

Thing is,my friend,till a metal kit hits the 500$ mark and it's worth it,I'm fine with it.

From 600$ to higher,I start considering a kit "expensive" regardless of quality.

But when a kit doesn't captivate my attention,I can consider it expensive even if it's "only" 200$.

All's relative..that's why I said "relatively" high price.

So I believe these SAI kits are nice,but nothing special..and I'd rather spend my money on a random Detonator kit (which produces the best metal kits in the world nowadays,worth any single penny).

The only worthwhile SAI kit is the G35 kit..all the others are like worthless,to me (and the HK45 SAI kit is even fugly,not just worthless)

Ace 1 Arms slides starting to filter out.  All with aluminum barrels.  Non RMR for WE - $145.  In black and FDE (with cuts) .RMR cut for TM G18c in black and FDE (no cuts, including RMR sight) for $217.  A pretty decent deal if you're not bothered about the slide cuts as you get the RMR for the same price as the GM kit. No doubt the the G17 versions will be out soon.

We'll see how it shakes out. I have the Guarder steel on Pistol A, the Detonator on Pistol B and then this slide will be on Pistol C.

The Detonator is nice for sure but it's not breathtaking. The return spring is definitely underwhelming.

Archived