o btw mate might i suggest using UltraMon cause u can use it to get one image as your wall paper like this xD

EDIT: Huge image changed the IMG tags to a url tags for a link instead xD

Click here xD

loos good but does it make the two displays behave as a single 2880x900 res monitor? ie Nvidia 'horizontal span' style layout?

If so I couldnt use it as some of the apps I run insist on spanning both displays when maximised in that sort of mode (hence me using Nvidias 'dualview' mode at the mo to avoid that)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I accidentally reverted my wallpaper back to an H-doujin cover in front of a ton of people while I was playing with my laptop at school.

It was sort of embarrassing.

Well, it can't beat playing Tsukihime in class, and forgetting where the H scene was ;)

Not that I really cared, people already knew about my anime addiction.

Edited by Donut
I know, nothing like a pic of a half naked lady on your desktop to confirm your manlyness....

RAWR!

....well ok then. Oh, and

Some people are posting huge images in the forums and to be honest its not really needed, a universal agreed size on many forums is 800x600 for several reasons,

We can actually see the whole image

People with slower Internet connections have a chance of actually seeing the thread.

Cuts down on the weight on the forums.

:zorro:

• 1 month later...