Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TADGear only have the Force 10 Pants in the non-ripstop Multicam flavor, and in sizes XL-XXL at this time.  It'll be a long wait till they get them back in decent sizes in stock.

Guess I got the last pair of larges then. I ordered a pair of XL as I'm about a 39inch waist and I was swimming in them, had at least enough room for my girlfriend to jump into them with me.

Red Wolf and Un Company have the new full sleeve combat shirts in.  They look a little different than the short sleeve though.

Do you have a link?

Edit:

Found the link at UNCompany (man I hate their site... uber slow). Looks to be the same style as those found at TacticalQuarterMaster.co.uk. I wonder if they are the same product.

Edited by uscmCorps
only thing im not fussed on about the Krukspec shirts, the Us Woodland's torso is black from what i can see on their website.

Nope, those pictures aren't really accurate (because the Krukspec shirts don't have mandarin collars, even though the picture shows them with said collar). The body on my US Woodland Krukspec shirt is OD :)

Figured i would put my load outs up. there not fully finished but there getting there. I know i need some knee pads and tan gloves and a multicam boonie or MICH cover.

Tan Kit:

HPIM0140.jpg

HPIM0141.jpg

Kit List:

German Army Olive drab bandana

Truspec Multicam Trouser

Truspec Multicam Jacket

Hi-tec Magnum Amazon desert boots

Tan/Khaki Phantom LBE

Bulle Coyote TRS Mag pouch

Bulle Coyote Stiff back general pouch

Bulle Coyote folding dump pouch

Bulle Coyote Closed Radio pouch

Spec-ops Tan double mag pouch

Spec-ops Tan triple mag pouch

Viper Tan leg panel (Not pictured)

(Still need hydration pouch pistol holster and pistol mag pouches for it and a couple of 40mm grenade pouches)

OD Kit:

HPIM0142.jpg

HPIM0143.jpg

HPIM0144.jpg

Kit List:

German Army Olive drab bandana

Truspec Multicam Trouser

Truspec Multicam Jacket

Palladium Green Boots

Green G-tac gloves

OD PLCE

OD PLCE left and right twin mag pouches

2 OD PLCE utility pouchs

OD water-bottle pouch

OD pouch adaptor leg panel

OD Arktis clip on chest pouch

(need to replace the the water bottle pouch with a dump pouch and mount a holster to the leg panel and maybe mount a hydration carrier in the back with a radio pouch)

Nothing special though but my little addition.

Just updating some pictures of my Multicam gear, which I don't think I've posted in this thread before.

Most of the pouches are Battlelab by DBT, except The 2 pouches front center which are Condor, the dual pistol on the back of the Ciras which is some unknown brand, the triple pistol on the belt which is HSGI, and the dump pouch which is also Condor. The duty pack, and assault belt are Battlelab as well.

The vest is a Real Eagle Land Ciras in Multicam, which was very difficult to find!

All my Multicam is Cyre material, none fake :P

IMG_4537.JPG

IMG_4540.JPG

IMG_4541.JPG

IMG_4544.JPG

IMG_4555.JPG

Cool loadouts Grim.

Sonny, that MC-CIRAS is awesome!!! :D

Hey guys, good to see some of you are over here... I've been banned from ASCUK for no reason at all... <_< I'll miss that multicam thread!

Now for the contribution - Half the team at Longmoor last Sunday, me on the right!

mcij3.jpg

Hey guys, good to see some of you are over here... I've been banned from ASCUK for no reason at all...  <_<  I'll miss that multicam thread!

The Multicam thread over at ASCUK is the only thread I bother looking at over there. Their thread's bigger... but it's also 98% banter.

Dude thats harsh! What did you say?

I don;t know dude, at first I thought it was what I said to Aitch, but I was only saying that I thought of him as part of the multicam 'community' and that he'd understand having a bit of banter about multicam at game days and such. But know I don;t know why :(

Anyway, this is a different forum, so we'll keep that issue off here :)

the mods told me off for chatting about M14's in the M14 thread *this is a picture thread guys, keep it that way or the entire section will be pulled*

what is the world comming to.

i guess we arn't allowed to discuss the pictures being posted. that's just plain silly :(